PDA

View Full Version : Big Mistakes by Team Bush and the Texans

Mitchy moo
05-02-2006, 12:56 PM
No football agent would ever admit this on the record, but wouldn't most players take less money to live in Houston over New Orleans? Think about it.
http://msn.foxsports.com/id/5566400
Yes, the Texans haven't won anything yet, but their organization is considered much sounder than the Saints, particularly from the ownership angle. Houston, from its stadium to its practice facility, is considered a first-class operation. Saints and first class ... well, that's a misnomer.
I mean what's the difference between earning $54 million over six years compared to earning $50 million over six years? We can all do the math, but what about the quality of life? Then there's home values and business opportunities and nightlife?
Reggie Bush is a walking endorsement and no one can deny that his off-the-field value wouldn't be greater in Houston, America's fourth largest city, compared to gritty New Orleans, a city desperately trying to recover from the worst national disaster in years. Even before Katrina, most Americans probably would choose to live in Houston over New Orleans. It's simply a fact of life.

http://blogs.foxsports.com/NFL_Czar

Mitchy moo
05-02-2006, 12:58 PM
By him going to the Saints we don't have to play him twice a year, which I think is a good thing (jets).

Drive 4 Five
05-02-2006, 05:09 PM
Hell no. You think these greedy sons a *****es care? Maybe like 3% (i.e. Elway, Manning, etc.) but the majority want to get paid and that's that.

Drive 4 Five
05-02-2006, 05:11 PM
Holy **** Skoob. I'll bet you hold the record for lowest rep EVER.

And I bet you enjoy every prescious point too don't you?

Dozerdog
05-02-2006, 05:11 PM
The funny thinng is, there is no state income tax in Texas. That would have been a few million in his pocket too.

Drive 4 Five
05-02-2006, 05:21 PM
The funny thinng is, there is no state income tax in Texas. That would have been a few million in his pocket too.

:wtf:

Are you sure? I know they don't have to pay taxes for food but no state income tax at all? Can't be. My sister lives in Lubbock, Tx. She is a single mother and I know she would have said something.

If that **** is true consider my ass a TEXAN cause I'm going.

Mr. Pink
05-02-2006, 05:23 PM
Texas doesn't have a state income tax, neither does Florida or Nevada for that matter.

Drive 4 Five
05-02-2006, 05:26 PM
Well I'll be damned. Ain't that a *****.

Oh and just to be sure that this post stays on the subject of football? Let me just say this.

I would never in a million years move to Florida. Yes I hate the Dolphins that much.

Mitchy moo
05-02-2006, 09:39 PM
:wtf:

Are you sure? I know they don't have to pay taxes for food but no state income tax at all? Can't be. My sister lives in Lubbock, Tx. She is a single mother and I know she would have said something.

If that **** is true consider my ass a TEXAN cause I'm going.

Yeah dude, I live in SW FL. No state income tax, I save like 7% on every dollar vs NY, it's pretty sweet. First thing Tiger Woods did before he signed his big deals is he became a fl resident.

Mitchy moo
05-02-2006, 09:41 PM
Holy **** Skoob. I'll bet you hold the record for lowest rep EVER.

And I bet you enjoy every prescious point too don't you?

Well, the lower I go the harder it is to make green by season. If you guys really want to traumatize me, get me in the green. Being this far in the red, kinda makes me the rep devil.

hydro
05-02-2006, 10:16 PM
Well, the lower I go the harder it is to make green by season. If you guys really want to traumatize me, get me in the green. Being this far in the red, kinda makes me the rep devil.

He is using Reverse Physcology, don't fall into his trap! :bad: