PDA

View Full Version : Drive me carzy

paladin warrior
05-02-2006, 06:20 PM
Some my friend said "Buffalo Bills are the worst draft last sunday". So I told them "What am I going to Do?" "CRY" :cry: I wish they stop begging me about the worst draft. They think the Bills will be last place again. I hope not.

Nighthawk
05-02-2006, 08:11 PM
I feel the Bills draft this weekend will turn out to be one of the best. Give it a couple of years, but they got some really good players...I don't care if they reached, these guys are good players.

Dozerdog
05-02-2006, 08:13 PM
Some my friend said "Buffalo Bills are the worst draft last sunday". So I told them "What am I going to Do?" "CRY" :cry: I wish they stop begging me about the worst draft. They think the Bills will be last place again. I hope not.Your freind no freind of me. Must be Fish fan- kick him in his tiny fish balls next time you see him.

Bill Brasky
05-02-2006, 08:26 PM
Some my friend said "Buffalo Bills are the worst draft last sunday". So I told them "What am I going to Do?" "CRY" :cry: I wish they stop begging me about the worst draft. They think the Bills will be last place again. I hope not.

you rule man... your on Al Harris and BOA level

YardRat
05-02-2006, 08:28 PM
Your freind no freind of me. Must be Fish fan- kick him in his tiny fish balls next time you see him.

His friend obviously doesn't have any balls, tiny or otherwise. That's why he's a fish fan.

Captain Obvious
05-02-2006, 09:10 PM

1) The Cincinnati Bengals picked players with major character issues.. I would take the Bills draft over theirs

2) The NY Jets will finish last in the AFC East

ublinkwescore
05-02-2006, 09:57 PM
SPELLING IMPEDIMENTS ARE AWESOME!!!

Crisis
05-02-2006, 09:58 PM
Paladin gets a pass because

a.) He's Funny

and

b) English isn't his first lanuage.

FlyingDutchman
05-02-2006, 10:03 PM
SPELLING IMPEDIMENTS ARE AWESOME!!!

dude, the guy is from like Mexico city. give him a break.

The_Philster
05-03-2006, 04:56 AM
dude, the guy is from like Mexico city. give him a break.
Japan, actually..if I'm not mistaken

BuffaloBillsStampede
05-03-2006, 08:10 AM
I also think our draft will be one of the best when you look at what our defensive backfield is going to look like in two to three years tops. I cant say the Jets had a bad draft, but I would take ours over the Dolphins for sure.

Gunzlingr
05-03-2006, 08:25 AM
Paladin, is your friend wealthy?

Jan Reimers
05-03-2006, 09:16 AM
We probably took Whitner and McCargo a little high, but we were able to get Youboty, Simpson and Williams much later than many draft "experts" had them rated. Theoretically, our first 4 picks could have all gone in the first round.

We also drafted mostly highly motivated, intelligent, high character guys.

I don't really care what others, including the Kipers and other self-styled pundits, think. I think we had a helluva a draft.

PromoTheRobot
05-03-2006, 09:44 AM
Make them sign a statement saying if any of the Bills 2006 draft picks make the Pro Bowl, they have to service you orally. Let's see how far they'll back their words up!

PTR