• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DBrown77
    Watching the Bills suck since 1999
    • Mar 2005

Anyone Catch McGahee

it was on from 9-10 on ESPN. They have a few people from the AFC and NFC in a little competition. McGahee did pretty well. He was running his mouth a little which was because he was hanging out with Chad Johnson. Larry Johnson was on their team as well which i thought was weird. After last year i didnt think they liked each other. Plus McGahee was taken before Johnson

• Marvelous
    • Feb 2004

Re: Anyone Catch McGahee

Please! No more!! I can barely accept him as a part of this team. He embarrasses us every time he gets a camera on him.. I live in south FL. and he's done about 5-6 interviews in the last 2 years that are so silly that i get my answering machine blown up by laughing/*** talking Dolphans I dunno what to say to counter it.. I liked our little dumb Travis

No pun to McGahee fans. I have the season on dvd and rewatch more then i should and WM's underachieving stands out.
    GO BILLS!!! NE
    Magical Trevor

Comment

• ublinkwescore
      Sab and TD are insignificant
      • Sep 2002

maybe one day, McGahee will grow up a little.
      www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Crisis
        • Aug 2004

I won't care as long as he pulls a Ricky Williams (minus the joints), loses some weight, gains his speed back, and becomes an elite RB.
        Originally posted by LOSman WINS
        Vanek is Austrian not European
        Originally posted by Prov401
        Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
        Originally posted by better days
        I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
        X