• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

damn.. look at this guy....

now that is solid..

mark my words.. priest holmes 2001 = pittman 2002

Regardless of who's behind center at quarterback, the Bucs should have a powerful running game with Michael Pittman.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • Rude American
    EE is my American Idol
    • Jul 2002

That's what my arms are like, but without the tatooes. Seriously. God bless creatine.
    You want that hamburger on bun?

Comment

• Wys Guy
      Drew and Sam stole all my hair
      • Jul 2002

And the rest of you looks like Maulk, or what?

Tatonka,

I fully agree w/ you. I think this guy is a HUGE fantasy sleeper this year. The Bucs are gonna be much larger on O this year than they were even last year. KJ and McCardell, Brad Johnson or RJ, and Pittman w/ a very solid OL. Should be good.

With their D, I'm lookin' for them or Philly to win the NFC.
      Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

does tampa still have alstott?he'll take away some TD's.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Winfield_26
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

I took Pittman as my RB in a fantasy league, my other is Corey Dillon. I shall rule them all. Pittman is finally out of Arizona, and Mike Allstott will be used less of a runner and more of a pass catching FB, ala Larry Centers.
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

alstott wont be much of crap when he fumbles the ball the first time and gruden lets him watch the season from the sidelines.. alstott is the most overated probowler in the league.. with ruben brown in the top ten..
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

like pittman.. if i could be like pittman.. i wanna be ... i wanna be.. like pittman..

man.. i am getting some creatine this weekend.. lol

Comment

• gunzlingr
                • Jul 2002

I think this guy is going to tear it up this year. I look a lot like him, except I am white, fat, and have flabby arms. I plan on tearing up my fantasy league this year!
                You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

Working...
                X