• Show
Clear All
  • acehole
    • Jan 2006

Tennesse needs a db..

How many want clement traded?

Ravens | Injury to Titan may send McNair to Baltimore
    Thu, 4 May 2006 21:52:01 -0700
    Jamison Hensley, of the Baltimore Sun, reports the injury to Tennessee Titans DB Michael Waddell may force the Titans to release or trade QB Steve McNair sooner than expected. The Titans don't have much room under the salary cap and getting rid of McNair's cap number would create plenty of room to sign both their draft picks and another free agent cornerback. The Baltimore Ravens, who have offered a fifth round pick for the quarterback, are expected to immediately sign McNair if he is released.
    Hated by the stupid..
    Loved by their moms.

• BuffaloBillsStampede
    • Aug 2005

Re: Tennesse needs a db..

I dont want him traded now I say wait a year to get rid of him.
    SUPER MARIO PLEASE COME TO BUFFALO!!!!

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
      Zero for Zero!
      • Mar 2003

Do not trade Nate. Not now.
      Originally posted by mysticsoto
      Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Tennessee's got nothing anyway. McNair's washed up.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Philagape
          WIN NOW
          • Jul 2002

Do. Not. Trade. Nate.
          "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
          2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Marvelous
            • Feb 2004

So next year do we tag & trade Nate?? I'm thinking the RB tag could be expensive. Imo we get more for Nate then McGahee based on what 22 brings to cb vs what WM brings to rb.

It's obvious that we are not big enough for McGahee to be content. It is obvious right?
            GO BILLS!!! NE
            Magical Trevor

Comment

• mysticsoto
              Too sober for this...
              • Apr 2004

It would be stupid to trade Nate now. For one, we don't have an adequate replacement for him - Let's give Youboty some time to adjust to the NFL! As good a prospect as he may be, very few people can just come in and play like nothing has changed.

Besides, Nate's trade value would be low this year. Last year he (nor the team for that matter) did not have a great year. In a cover 2 scheme, Nate's style should excel and he should be made to look really good in it. If he does really well, hopefully we can get a 1st rounder for him next year!

And with that 1st rounder, I will agree with Ice and say that we probably will need to replace Kelsay with a better prospect to complete the Dline for the cover 2. Given that we will also need to use next year's draft to fix any problems on offense, it will be good to have an extra 1st rd pick to obtain a top prospect DE. Maybe one of these?

Gaines Adams ?
              Quentin Moses ?

Comment

• ryjam282
                Offical Billszone Starting QB
                • Mar 2003

I was actually thinking of trading Vincent and letting KO and Donte play the safety spots.

Ryan Withey
                Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Dont drink the water
                  • Oct 2005

Trade Vincent or Ckements to Tennessee for future pick. Titans will be drafting near top next year.

Comment

• TigerJ
                    • Jul 2002

I am not crazy about trading Nate either. I wish we could know what's in his head. He's certainly making motions as if he might hold out. The Bills organization is mum on the whole thing. I don't like it at all.
                    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• CAbills
                      • Jul 2004

Don't trade Nate he signed his Franchise tender will be there for minicamp today. He is a good CB who I think is only 26 keep him!
                      Lets Go Buffalo!
                      Boiler Up!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                        • May 2003

Why would we trade Nate - a very good corner for whom we have no immediate replacement - for a washed up QB with absolutely no future, who will only ****** JP's progress?
                        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• goodkarma
                          • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                          Why would we trade Nate - a very good corner for whom we have no immediate replacement - for a washed up QB with absolutely no future, who will only ****** JP's progress?
                          We'd trade him for a draft pick, not McNair. Problem is the Titans have no money to sign their own picks, let alone the monster deal Nate wants.

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
                            • May 2003

Originally posted by goodkarma
                            We'd trade him for a draft pick, not McNair. Problem is the Titans have no money to sign their own picks, let alone the monster deal Nate wants.
                            Exactly. Thank you. Besides, Nate just apparently signed the franchise tender so those of you who want him traded will just have to want in one hand and **** in the other, see which one fills first.
                            Last edited by Drive 4 Five; 05-05-2006, 03:10 PM.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                              • May 2003

Originally posted by goodkarma
                              Then why would we trade Nate - a very good corner for whom we have no immediate replacement - for a future draft pick who cannot play the corner this season.
                              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
                              X