X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

Vic Carucci likes the Bills Draft...

Vic Carucci on the radio 103.3 the Edge this morning talked about the Bills Draft and said he really liked our first 5 picks, he said from what he has heard the Bills did reach to get the players in the first round but also said that the players they got will be starters in this league..

1. He loved Ko Simpson and said he had him graded to go on the first day in the first round, said he is going to be an outstanding football player, Perfect combination of size and speed and has great instincts

2. Also talked about Ashton Youboty as being a steal said he also had him rated to go in the first day first round and could not believe that he fell, very raw needs a year but has all the qualities you want in a starting corner. Very good tackler and has good burst and speed.

3. He also went on to say that alot of what is being said about the bills draft is opinion and it doenst mean anything, he believes alot of people will be shutting there mouths after this draft produces 5-6 starters,

4. He also did mention Kyle Williams, McCargo as being perfect fits for the new style and said that both Pennington and Butler have the potetential to be more than backups in the near future

that is about it enjoy!!
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY
  • Dont drink the water
    • Oct 2005

Re: Vic Carucci likes the Bills Draft...

Thanks for posting this

Comment

• tampabay25690
      • Feb 2004

Im so glad that he said this because I am getting so sick and tired of people asking me what were the Bills doing. I think the Bills had a great draft....
      GO Gators!!!!!!
      GO GATORS!!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

Thanks for the info. I have always felt that Carucci is a much better football mind than most of the other self-styled experts. His opinion actually means something.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Typ0
          honey pie
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
          Thanks for the info. I have always felt that Carucci is a much better football mind than most of the other self-styled experts. His opinion actually means something.

yeah...he's a homer too. Sorry Jan, someone had to say it

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
            Maybe?
            • Oct 2003

I actually put alot of stock into Carucci's opinions, moreso than alot of analysts. That's why I'm stunned about his comment...I can't see how he "loves this draft". He is a diehard Buffalonian...maybe he's just tired of all the flack they've been getting.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
              Legendary Zoner
              • Jul 2002

Carrucci is Marv's lackey.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                Sab and TD are insignificant
                • Sep 2002

EE, did you really ***** up a storm about getting negged into the red?
                www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

Working...
                X