PDA

View Full Version : Vic Carucci likes the Bills Draft...

bigbub2352
05-05-2006, 10:21 AM
Vic Carucci on the radio 103.3 the Edge this morning talked about the Bills Draft and said he really liked our first 5 picks, he said from what he has heard the Bills did reach to get the players in the first round but also said that the players they got will be starters in this league..

1. He loved Ko Simpson and said he had him graded to go on the first day in the first round, said he is going to be an outstanding football player, Perfect combination of size and speed and has great instincts

2. Also talked about Ashton Youboty as being a steal said he also had him rated to go in the first day first round and could not believe that he fell, very raw needs a year but has all the qualities you want in a starting corner. Very good tackler and has good burst and speed.

3. He also went on to say that alot of what is being said about the bills draft is opinion and it doenst mean anything, he believes alot of people will be shutting there mouths after this draft produces 5-6 starters,

4. He also did mention Kyle Williams, McCargo as being perfect fits for the new style and said that both Pennington and Butler have the potetential to be more than backups in the near future

that is about it enjoy!!

Dont drink the water
05-05-2006, 11:57 AM
Thanks for posting this
:clap:

tampabay25690
05-05-2006, 12:23 PM
Im so glad that he said this because I am getting so sick and tired of people asking me what were the Bills doing. I think the Bills had a great draft....

Jan Reimers
05-05-2006, 02:43 PM
Thanks for the info. I have always felt that Carucci is a much better football mind than most of the other self-styled experts. His opinion actually means something.

Typ0
05-05-2006, 02:46 PM
Thanks for the info. I have always felt that Carucci is a much better football mind than most of the other self-styled experts. His opinion actually means something.

yeah...he's a homer too. Sorry Jan, someone had to say it ;)

Mr. Cynical
05-05-2006, 05:53 PM
I actually put alot of stock into Carucci's opinions, moreso than alot of analysts. That's why I'm stunned about his comment...I can't see how he "loves this draft". He is a diehard Buffalonian...maybe he's just tired of all the flack they've been getting.

Earthquake Enyart
05-05-2006, 05:57 PM
Carrucci is Marv's lackey.

ublinkwescore
05-05-2006, 06:44 PM
EE, did you really ***** up a storm about getting negged into the red?