X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • painpiljunkie
    • Feb 2006

Kyle Turley?

Former St. Louis Rams tackle Kyle Turley will try to relaunch his NFL career as a tight end in a three-day minicamp that begins today at team headquarters in Davie, a source said. Turley hasn't played since 2004 because of a back injury.
  • ryjam282
    Offical Billszone Starting QB
    • Mar 2003

Re: Kyle Turley?

Jeez, this guy is nuts. I hope the Fins can't convince him to go back to tackle. He would be a good one for them if he gets back into shape.

Ryan Withey
    Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

haha! The fins can't get enough of mulligans on their rosters.
      Last edited by justasportsfan; 05-05-2006, 02:05 PM.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• DaBillzAhDaShiznit
        • May 2004

The Dolphins are the new Raiders.....give me your old, your tired, your criminal minds...
        "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
        --Leo Durocher

Comment

• TedMock
          • Jul 2002

As a blocking TE, this move could be great for them. When healthy, the guy was the best right tackle in football. Don't be so quick to laugh at them for this one. I wish our line had this guy's heart and ability.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
            I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by TedMock
            As a blocking TE, this move could be great for them. When healthy, the guy was the best right tackle in football. Don't be so quick to laugh at them for this one. I wish our line had this guy's heart and ability.
            Good point, man.
            The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• Nublar7
              • Oct 2004

So inviting a guy who had a lot of talent before the injury to mini camp is a bad move? It isn't like they signed him, just giving him a tryout. If he does good maybe he will be added to the team, but if he isn't, the Dolphins just move on. Sometimes in this league you have to take chances on guys to win the big one.

I just don't understand how you guys actually think inviting a player just for a tryout is a bad move? I guess that is why Buffalo is one of the worst team in the league and is on the brink of moving to Los Angeles. Enjoy your final three years with a NFL team in Buffalo. Cause it isn't going to last.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

why don't you ask your fellow finfans who are complaining about bringing in Vick for a 'TRYOUT"
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                  • May 2003

Originally posted by Nublar7
                  So inviting a guy who had a lot of talent before the injury to mini camp is a bad move? It isn't like they signed him, just giving him a tryout. If he does good maybe he will be added to the team, but if he isn't, the Dolphins just move on. Sometimes in this league you have to take chances on guys to win the big one.

I just don't understand how you guys actually think inviting a player just for a tryout is a bad move? I guess that is why Buffalo is one of the worst team in the league and is on the brink of moving to Los Angeles. Enjoy your final three years with a NFL team in Buffalo. Cause it isn't going to last.
                  Just keep living in 1972 when the Dolphins actually had a good team, and you'll be fine. You simply can't face the reality that the Fins have sucked for at least 25 years now. So dream about Kyle Turley, and maybe Bob Griese and Larry Csonka can put on the pads and help you out, too.
                  Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• feelthepain
                    All-Pro Zoner
                    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Nublar7

You know a lot of Bill fans here have to trash every player we look at or sign. Christ, we could sign Peyton Manning and they find a reason why they think he was a bad singning. Meanwhile the Bills sign Royal and he's a good signing!!! Whatever.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                      Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by feelthepain
                      You know a lot of Bill fans here have to trash every player we look at or sign. Christ, we could sign Peyton Manning and they find a reason why they think he was a bad singning. Meanwhile the Bills sign Royal and he's a good signing!!! Whatever.
                      No, it's just that most Phin fans are unknowledgable and it gets old. If Buffalo was to offer Vick or Turley a tryout, they would criticize the Bills. It's part of being a fan. Don't be stupid and think that you guys wouldn't do the same thing.

Comment

• YardRat
                        Well, lookie here...
                        • Dec 2004

I don't see anything wrong with bringing Turley in for a try-out...what have they got to lose? I'm a little skeptical about the position switch, though.

Hell...We signed up Aaron Gibson.
                        YardRat Wall of Fame
                        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Nublar7
                          • Oct 2004

Originally posted by YardRat

Hell...We signed up Aaron Gibson.
                          ...and Craig Nall to compete for the starting job.

Comment

• YardRat
                            Well, lookie here...
                            • Dec 2004

Typical fin fan...you bend over to give them help and all they see is an opportunity to try to stick it in your ass.

You really don't want to get into the QB situation for the Dolphins, post-Marino, do you?

Hell...even with Marino you sucked. And he sucked, because he was too damn ignorant to understand you need a running game to win in this league.
                            YardRat Wall of Fame
                            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Nublar7
                              • Oct 2004

Originally posted by YardRat
                              Typical fin fan...you bend over to give them help and all they see is an opportunity to try to stick it in your ass.
                              Like I care if you were "trying" to help. Your a Bills fan. So no matter what you say, you are still trash.

Comment

Working...
                              X