PDA

View Full Version : Bills Pro bowl jerseys...where?

Billscusey
05-05-2006, 08:25 PM
I need some help. I am trying to find any recent Pro Bowl Bills jersey, but I can't find any other than the odd Spikes one. Not a single Moorman, Clements, Adams...nothing! There are a ton of Manning, Urlacher and Vick jerseys on eBay, but not a single Bills one. Does anyone know a website that sells these jerseys (besides eBay)? Thanks!

Marvelous
05-05-2006, 08:54 PM
Good luck! They hate on us every year. The NFL catalog has them but only the super populars. :mad:

Scumbag College
05-05-2006, 09:03 PM
Well, when your only pro bowl player is Brian Moorman, good luck finding that jersey. If one exists for sale, I'd buy one.

Michael82
05-06-2006, 09:09 AM
Well, when your only pro bowl player is Brian Moorman, good luck finding that jersey. If one exists for sale, I'd buy one.
I'd buy one too. I got a Spikes one of ebay and it's awesome. i'd love a Moorman one to put with it. :up:

Billscusey
05-06-2006, 09:44 AM
But where? Where? Where? Where? There has to be somewhere?! Does ANYONE have a Moorman or a Clements?

Marvelous
05-06-2006, 05:42 PM
A buddy of mine went to Hawaii for the festivities and said there's a NFL store there that sells all the stuff from signed memrobilia to current roster jerseys for AFC & NFC. But he was a Pats fan so he wasn't looking for a punter.. Do some research and see if they have a website..