PDA

View Full Version : Look at this stat sheet

LABillsFan
05-05-2006, 09:39 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nhl/dailyLeaders

21 players with points

Meathead
05-05-2006, 09:42 PM
lets be blunt and admit the sens were dominant most of the time and if they had a goalie theyd have breezed

im thrilled as hell with the win but they gotta get better at slowing the sens cuz most of the time they wont win games like that

awesome classic game though

YardRat
05-05-2006, 09:43 PM
I only count 17.

Damn...."only" :D

Pretty impressive showing for the entire team.

LABillsFan
05-05-2006, 09:45 PM
I totally agree. They stole this one. The D has to play much much better. But I like the fact that Emery had a .696 save percentage. The games don't have to be a shoot out, just opportunistic.

LABillsFan
05-05-2006, 09:46 PM
I only count 17.

Damn...."only" :D

Pretty impressive showing for the entire team.

Roy - Volchenkov

Black Jack

YardRat
05-05-2006, 09:50 PM
Oooops... :D

Guess I should have read it closer.

LABillsFan
05-05-2006, 09:53 PM
Oooops... :D

Guess I should have read it closer.

I gotch ya back

PUCKER
05-06-2006, 12:17 AM
Shootout games like this are fun to watch,but I want to see our goalies making the saves. We have got to find some way to slow them down! :hockey:

Ebenezer
05-06-2006, 12:22 AM
I'll steal an away game in the playoffs anytime...

I'll look at the positive...Buffalo won with almost no contribution from Max, Briere or Dumont...get those guys rolling and force the Sens to stop them.

LABillsFan
05-06-2006, 03:35 AM
Grier was a mad man. I know his role and would shudder seeing him with the puck in the offensive zone during the season, but he has been on FUEGO. It is so good to see others step up when the usual scorers are being kept in check. I'm looking for Pommenville, Kotalik and Vanek next.

Philagape
05-06-2006, 09:08 AM
The thing about this team all year has been they can win in a variety of ways. And that's OK ... I don't care how they win as long as they win. That's all that matters.
Yeah the Senators scored a lot of goals ... but we scored more! If they have a goalie who chokes like that, they don't deserve to win.

What makes our team great, whether the offense stalls at times or the defense breaks down at times or Miller lets in a softie .... however the game goes, the Sabres can pull it out. We're CLUTCH. We thrive on pressure. We execute when it matters the most. That's what the playoffs are all about.

So what if we were outplayed for most of the game? If we play 11 more games like last night, guess what?