PDA

View Full Version : Vincent, McGahee, Fletcher & Price not at camp

G. Host
05-06-2006, 01:01 PM
http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20060506/1064933.asp
The Bills had 81 out of 85 roster players in attendance at Friday afternoon's first minicamp workout, even though attendance is voluntary. Absent were four veterans - safety and NFL Players Association president Troy Vincent, running back Willis McGahee, linebacker London Fletcher and receiver Peerless Price.

Even Spikes showed up. McGahee didn't show up which is no surprise. Vincent probably feels slighted with safeties being drafted so high. Peerless was never good at commitments hence his busted advertising deal for auto dealer. I have no idea what is with Fletcher not showing up while being taught a new defense.

Tinboy
05-06-2006, 01:09 PM
McGahee no show, big surprise. I just hope that he works out on his own this year, instead of playing Madden.

Fletcher doesnt sounds good. I don't like one bit.

Michael82
05-06-2006, 01:15 PM
Peerless Price is a moron to not show up. He needs to get as many reps as he can if he wants to make the team, especially as the #2 or 3.

Willis doesn't surprise me. I'm used to it. At least he was here for the offseason workouts earlier in the year.

The Vincent thing is probably because he has some work to do with his other job (NFLPA president).

The Fletcher one is a big surprise and a disappointment.

justasportsfan
05-06-2006, 01:22 PM
Peerless Price is a moron to not show up. He needs to get as many reps as he can if he wants to make the team, especially as the #2 or 3.

Willis doesn't surprise me. I'm used to it. At least he was here for the offseason workouts earlier in the year.

The Vincent thing is probably because he has some work to do with his other job (NFLPA president).

The Fletcher one is a big surprise and a disappointment.there you go over reacting again. If ever there's a valid reason, you'll change your mind again.

Michael82
05-06-2006, 01:50 PM
there you go over reacting again. If ever there's a valid reason, you'll change your mind again.
:yap:

Bling
05-06-2006, 02:00 PM
Not surprised by any of them. Nothing to worry about.

shelby
05-06-2006, 02:05 PM
Don't panic!

justasportsfan
05-06-2006, 02:06 PM
Not surprised by any of them. Nothing to worry about.
Don't panic! but he wouldn't be the Mikey we know if he follows your advice.

Bling
05-06-2006, 02:10 PM
Mike, it's May. Start worrying in July.

CAbills
05-06-2006, 02:35 PM
Not only is the May its the rookie camp, I am sure they will show up to the one later this month for veterans.

justasportsfan
05-06-2006, 02:37 PM
Not only is the May its the rookie camp, I am sure they will show up to the one later this month for veterans. don't say the word camp or Mikey will fall asleep.

dolphan117
05-06-2006, 02:38 PM
Man Price not being there makes no sense to me at all, hope he had a good excuse.

justasportsfan
05-06-2006, 02:42 PM
Man Price not being there makes no sense to me at all, hope he had a good excuse. Canadian Ballet?

Michael82
05-06-2006, 02:47 PM
but he wouldn't be the Mikey we know if he follows your advice.
:stfu:

I'm not panicking. Where the **** did you see a panic in that post? :ill:

The only thing that might have sounded like a panic was the Fletcher comment and maybe the Price one. But you are misunderstanding me. I'm not panicking. And Price is an idiot for missing camp, he needs all the time he can get if he wants to try to get one of the top WR spots. That's why I was suprised. The Willis one doesn't surprise me. I'm used to it. Fletcher is a little surprising and disappointing, but I bet he has a good reason. Vincent doesn't bother me either, because like I said he probably has some NFLPA stuff to do.

Now, get off my ****ing back and quit calling me out for every little thing I say. :mad:

Michael82
05-06-2006, 02:47 PM
Mike, it's May. Start worrying in July.
I'm not worrying. Don't listen to justa. :rofl:

justasportsfan
05-06-2006, 02:48 PM

I'm not panicking. Where the **** did you see a panic in that post? :ill:

The only thing that might have sounded like a panic was the Fletcher comment and maybe the Price one. But you are misunderstanding me. I'm not panicking. And Price is an idiot for missing camp, he needs all the time he can get if he wants to try to get one of the top WR spots. That's why I was suprised. The Willis one doesn't surprise me. I'm used to it. Fletcher is a little surprising and disappointing, but I bet he has a good reason. Vincent doesn't bother me either, because like I said he probably has some NFLPA stuff to do.

Now, get off my ****ing back and quit calling me out for every little thing I say. :mad:
relax Mikey, you're overreacting again.

Michael82
05-06-2006, 02:49 PM
don't say the word camp or Mikey will fall asleep.
:yap:

Michael82
05-06-2006, 02:49 PM
relax Mikey, you're overreacting again.

SpillerThrills
05-06-2006, 03:01 PM
now I'm sort of new to the board so I don't know if this has been covered before I got here but how long have Mikey and Justa been married??? they fight like an old married couple!!

justasportsfan
05-06-2006, 03:03 PM
now I'm sort of new to the board so I don't know if this has been covered before I got here but how long have Mikey and Justa been married??? they fight like an old married couple!!negged.

shelby
05-06-2006, 03:03 PM
Play nice, kids.:club:

:snicker:

Maybe Fletcher has finally figured out he's underrated? Anyway, it's a voluntatry minicamp, and it's only May. There's plenty of time.

ICE74129
05-06-2006, 04:43 PM
I thought Willis had turned a new leaf and was going to be here working out hard this year? Guess he is full of SH@! like normal.