X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LABillsFan
    • Aug 2002

Ottawa fan site

I visited Sens Talk and Gameday Talk. I personally haven't posted but there seems to be a few Sabres fans there. No trash talking to speak of which is very refreshing to see (hint).
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.
  • Meathead
    Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
    • Jul 2002

Re: Ottawa fan site

not enough action there

the hfboards is the best ive found so far

btw sens fans have been pretty awesome so far. just compare them to the flyer fans who were the most vulger, disrespectful, homer blinded fans i think ive ever seen (my apologies to the cool flyer fans that have to be lumped in with their apelike brothers)

any negative talk about the sabres was from the minority. i spent the whole game in their forum and afterwards and most of them amazingly had it correct - that the sens had more chances but couldnt stop the sabres when it mattered

most of their fans have been giving props to the sabres but of course theres going to be an emotional reaction from some. as a group the sens fans are anal retentive felix ungers but theyve been quite reasonable and pretty knowledgeable. you dont have to treat them like thirteen year olds like you do many of the flyer fans
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• LABillsFan
      • Aug 2002

Link?
      I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• Myers57
        Registered User and McLovin stunt double
        • Sep 2003

Senator fans are good people, on the TSN comment board when the Sabres eliminated the flyers they werent trash talking but rather thanking the sabres and that they were going to take it from there jokingly...

Comment

Working...
        X