PDA

View Full Version : Check your E-mail - post errors in FA lists and rosters

Ebenezer
05-07-2006, 02:57 AM
i sent new free agent lists and updated roster spreadsheets out. please check and make sure all is ok. post errors in this thread

MikeInRoch
05-07-2006, 07:46 AM
There is a mistake with regards to Muhsin Muhammad. He was a RFA for Atlanta for $2.0 Million, but was picked up by Easton in the 4th round for $5.0. In the spreadsheet, he is on both teams (although misspelled on the Easton roster - perhaps this is why he slipped through the cracks.) The upshot is that he should be removed from Atlanta's roster, giving them $2.0 Million more to use to draft, but also giving them one more spot to fill.

Michael82
05-07-2006, 10:15 AM
i finally figured out how you are off by $4 million for me. You put G Zach Piller on my team. He was drafted by the Pittsburgh Fighting Shih-Tzus...not by my team. That's the only mistake I noticed on mine. :up:

Forward_Lateral
05-07-2006, 04:29 PM
Eb, you have Tory James listed twice for the Bushwhackers. That will make my cap space 3.2, not 1.2.

ryjam282
05-07-2006, 04:57 PM
You have Asante Samuel listed as having a 2 year contract when I only drafted him this year. That is the only thing I can find wrong as of now.

Ebenezer
05-07-2006, 07:45 PM
all corrections made...thanks guys.

BillsFever21
05-08-2006, 09:20 AM
Andre Carter is listed as a FA OLB but he is signed by Tampa Bay.

L.A. Playa
05-12-2006, 01:07 PM
2 errors which is gonna kinda screw me up Travis Daniels which I selected in the $4mil rd is on the Wookies roster and Jon Kitna which I selected in the $500k rd is on the Brewsers can I have these picks as make up picks in the 28th Rd ???

L.A. Playa
05-12-2006, 01:33 PM
2 errors which is gonna kinda screw me up Travis Daniels which I selected in the $4mil rd is on the Wookies roster and Jon Kitna which I selected in the $500k rd is on the Brewsers can I have these picks as make up picks in the 28th Rd ???

could one of the commissioners please answer this for me, I dont know if it was my responsibility to check every roster to see if a player was actually available I just went by the FA list and neither team said anything when the picks where made, its cool if I dont get the players but I think I should at least get 2 comp picks in rd 28 considering I lost out on other possible players by the error not being caught for this long

The King
05-12-2006, 02:09 PM
I never received it

Michael82
05-13-2006, 07:17 AM
could one of the commissioners please answer this for me, I dont know if it was my responsibility to check every roster to see if a player was actually available I just went by the FA list and neither team said anything when the picks where made, its cool if I dont get the players but I think I should at least get 2 comp picks in rd 28 considering I lost out on other possible players by the error not being caught for this long
I just noticed that too. Uh oh. That's a big problem. Travis Daniels was listed on the FA list and so was Jon Kitna. Yet, you are right. Neither team ever said anything about either pick and no one said he was already taken. I guess we'll have to see what Eb wants us to do.