PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Bills jerseys

TheGhostofJimKelly
05-07-2006, 09:06 AM
I went to the Bills store yesterday and they have some jerseys for $10. I thought about it and sent the wife back to pick a few up. I got a Mike Williams, I had to get the jersey of the worst draft pick in team history and then I went online to see if they had anything else, picked up a T. Henry and a Bledsoe for the wife. $10 for a jersey is a pretty sweet deal. In case anyone is interested:

http://www.buffalobillsproshop.com/main_objgroup.cfm?nObjGroupID=1071&nPage=0

Billsrock4life
05-07-2006, 09:13 AM
thnx for the heads up, i'll pick up a milloy jersey

BAM
05-07-2006, 09:15 AM
Woohooo an 8x10 picture of T-Henry for a buck!

:rockout:

MVP
05-07-2006, 01:34 PM
I'm thinking of trying to find an authentic Milloy and get Whitner put on the back.

Marvelous
05-07-2006, 06:00 PM
Keep your Milloy as is dude. I'm gonna use assumption here that most Bills fans always watched Milloy play in NE with envy, and was with us for 3 seasons. IMO he's worthy to still claim...

I'm stuck with a Milloy jersey as is my wife and we have a couple of those jersey T-shirts that went on sale last offseason at the official store for $5. I still like him..

RockStar36
05-07-2006, 06:06 PM
I have a Milloy, Moulds, & Bledsoe jersey. I might get the names changed on the back though. I'm thinking Parrish over Bledsoe and RockStar over Milloy. I ended up keeping my Price jersey from years back so that paid off for me. I should have bought a few of them when they went down in price.

PUCKER
05-07-2006, 09:10 PM
I could get my Bledsoe jersey changed to PUCKER,but I dont like #11. :ill: Som I guess Im still getting a custom-made one.