• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Pros and Cons: Eddie Robinson

We have a couple more of the FA's that we picked up last off-season to focus on, then we will move to the rookies of 2002.

Another great veteran aquisition was Eddie Robinson.

Pro: Has only missed one game in his entire 11 year career, including perfect attendance last season for the Buffalo Bills.

Con: That's bound to catch up with you someday.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Pro: Brought a veteran presence and knowledge of GW's system to an inexperienced Bills' D that sorely needed it.

Con: Has only missed one game in his entire 11 year career, including perfect attendance last season for the Buffalo Bills.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself...

Comment

• Romes
      • Jul 2002

Con: got juked out of his pants by Chad Pennigton
      Originally posted by paladin warrior
      RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Con...his jock strap is still on the turf (or actually in it since the turf was replaced) at the Meadowlnads.
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Voltron
          • Jul 2002

Pro: Great vetran leadership

Con: He is too slow for this system and does not shed blockers as well as he used to
          Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
          - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
          -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
          - Mark Twain

Comment

• Ingtar33
            Dances With Buffaloes
            • Sep 2002

Pro: Smart... rarely out of position... everything I've heard about him seems to indicate he's a great guy... that pickoff in Miami

Con: is too old and slow to make any actual plays, his best years are behind him, and it is time he move on with his life... it was horribly painful to watch such a class act get burned by Pennington... a misplaced sence of solicitousness for the Dolphins when he chose not to run up the score (very classy, but it was class wasted on the fish).
            My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• TigerJ
              • Jul 2002

Pro: Could be a good position coach for linebackers.

Con: He's no longer a capable player.

Too bad Buffalo needs a player and not a coach.
              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
              X