PDA

View Full Version : Pros and Cons: Eddie Robinson

northernbillfan
02-11-2003, 01:38 PM
We have a couple more of the FA's that we picked up last off-season to focus on, then we will move to the rookies of 2002.

Another great veteran aquisition was Eddie Robinson.

Pro: Has only missed one game in his entire 11 year career, including perfect attendance last season for the Buffalo Bills.

Con: That's bound to catch up with you someday.

JJamezz
02-11-2003, 02:06 PM
Pro: Brought a veteran presence and knowledge of GW's system to an inexperienced Bills' D that sorely needed it.

Con: Has only missed one game in his entire 11 year career, including perfect attendance last season for the Buffalo Bills.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself...

Romes
02-11-2003, 02:29 PM
Con: got juked out of his pants by Chad Pennigton

The_Philster
02-11-2003, 04:26 PM
Con...his jock strap is still on the turf (or actually in it since the turf was replaced) at the Meadowlnads.

Voltron
02-11-2003, 06:00 PM
Pro: Great vetran leadership

Con: He is too slow for this system and does not shed blockers as well as he used to

Ingtar33
02-11-2003, 06:59 PM
Pro: Smart... rarely out of position... everything I've heard about him seems to indicate he's a great guy... that pickoff in Miami

Con: is too old and slow to make any actual plays, his best years are behind him, and it is time he move on with his life... it was horribly painful to watch such a class act get burned by Pennington... a misplaced sence of solicitousness for the Dolphins when he chose not to run up the score (very classy, but it was class wasted on the fish).

TigerJ
02-11-2003, 07:30 PM
Pro: Could be a good position coach for linebackers.

Con: He's no longer a capable player.

Too bad Buffalo needs a player and not a coach.