PDA

View Full Version : Sporting News Buffalo Team Report

G. Host
05-08-2006, 10:08 AM
http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=90198
HONING THEIR GAMES: RT Jason Peters was surprisingly effective in his first year at the position. But he's still raw and needs to improve in some areas. While he's a natural run blocker and an improving pass protector, Peters is continuing to work on his mechanics.

Did they watch him? Peters was poor at run blocking and is more effective as a pass blocker.

Mahdi
05-08-2006, 11:30 AM
http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=90198
HONING THEIR GAMES: RT Jason Peters was surprisingly effective in his first year at the position. But he's still raw and needs to improve in some areas. While he's a natural run blocker and an improving pass protector, Peters is continuing to work on his mechanics.

Did they watch him? Peters was poor at run blocking and is more effective as a pass blocker.
Actually I watched some of the games from last year that I had recorded and focused on Peters only. He was actually a pretty good run blocker, I was impressed because I also thought that he wasnt effective. I was wrong.

TigerJ
05-08-2006, 11:55 AM
The author of the article is Allen Wilson, a sports reporter for the Buffalo News. If he's wrong, it's not for lack of opportunity to follow the Bills.

Tatonka
05-09-2006, 06:52 AM
i dont know why people say he was a bad run blocker.. he did pretty much everything well last season.

ICE74129
05-09-2006, 06:53 AM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">He should be at LT.</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

billsburgh
05-09-2006, 07:22 AM
but he wont be as yesterday's article pointed out how happy McNally is with Gandy

ICE74129
05-09-2006, 11:26 AM
but he wont be as yesterday's article pointed out how happy McNally is with Gandy

I read that