• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • G. Host
    Banned
    • Jul 2002

Sporting News Buffalo Team Report

The latest news, videos, scores and more on the biggest sports, including NFL, NBA, MLB, NCAA, Soccer, Boxing, NASCAR and more with Sporting News

HONING THEIR GAMES: RT Jason Peters was surprisingly effective in his first year at the position. But he's still raw and needs to improve in some areas. While he's a natural run blocker and an improving pass protector, Peters is continuing to work on his mechanics.

Did they watch him? Peters was poor at run blocking and is more effective as a pass blocker.
  • Mahdi
    • Mar 2004

Re: Sporting News Buffalo Team Report

Originally posted by G. Host
    http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn...ic.php?t=90198
    HONING THEIR GAMES: RT Jason Peters was surprisingly effective in his first year at the position. But he's still raw and needs to improve in some areas. While he's a natural run blocker and an improving pass protector, Peters is continuing to work on his mechanics.

Did they watch him? Peters was poor at run blocking and is more effective as a pass blocker.
    Actually I watched some of the games from last year that I had recorded and focused on Peters only. He was actually a pretty good run blocker, I was impressed because I also thought that he wasnt effective. I was wrong.

Comment

• TigerJ
      • Jul 2002

The author of the article is Allen Wilson, a sports reporter for the Buffalo News. If he's wrong, it's not for lack of opportunity to follow the Bills.
      Last edited by TigerJ; 05-09-2006, 08:21 AM.
      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

i dont know why people say he was a bad run blocker.. he did pretty much everything well last season.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• ICE74129
          Legendary Zoner
          • Feb 2005

He should be at LT.

Comment

• billsburgh
            • Jul 2003

but he wont be as yesterday's article pointed out how happy McNally is with Gandy

Comment

• ICE74129
              Legendary Zoner
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by billsburgh
              but he wont be as yesterday's article pointed out how happy McNally is with Gandy
              I read that

Comment

Working...
              X