PDA

View Full Version : BillsZone Presents- Our interview with Dave Moore

Dozerdog
02-11-2003, 03:44 PM
Hey- we just secured a personal interview with TE Dave Moore!

Stay tuned!

lordofgun
02-11-2003, 03:52 PM
:up:

JJamezz
02-11-2003, 04:16 PM
Can't wait!!

Ebenezer
02-11-2003, 04:21 PM
let 'er rip!

shelby
02-11-2003, 04:42 PM
Can i do the interview? Please?
:biggrin:

Dozerdog
02-11-2003, 04:44 PM
No

shelby
02-11-2003, 04:46 PM
:tongue: Can i interview Coy Wire, then?;)

Good job y'all!!!:hail:

p.s. Moore is :pant:!!!

Ebenezer
02-11-2003, 05:35 PM
stop drooling...

RedEyE
02-11-2003, 05:37 PM
Nice job guys ~ sounds like the BFZ is really on it's way. :up:

Voltron
02-11-2003, 05:48 PM
I was just curious how you guys are able to get these interviews. Do you contact One bills drive or through the Players Agent? I know You are considered press and all but does OBD take an internet site like this seriously? No offense ment by any means I am just saying it is not like the Times calling or something :) . Just curious.

Ebenezer
02-11-2003, 05:50 PM
we send Dozer to hide in their lockers

Voltron
02-11-2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Ebenezer
we send Dozer to hide in their lockers
:rofl:

Dozer --> :couch:

Cntrygal
02-11-2003, 07:34 PM
I thought Fat Tony had something to do with it... :injured:

Romes
02-11-2003, 07:38 PM
let 'er rip!

:fartdie:

PA Season Ticket Holder
02-11-2003, 08:52 PM
Great job guys

HotRod
02-11-2003, 09:48 PM
Did I miss the link to the interview?

Tatonka
02-11-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Cntrygal
I thought Fat Tony had something to do with it... :injured:

that is F ing hillarious... good stuff country.. that made me :lol:

Ebenezer
02-12-2003, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by HotRod
Did I miss the link to the interview?

GO TO THE HOME PAGE!!! there are many, many articles there for you to read!!

WWW.BILLSZONE.COM

Pride
02-12-2003, 09:48 AM
Great Article! Hit the hard questions, and he answered them. Sure there was some PC responses, but you can tell he isnt afraid to hint at the real truth behind the answer

Cntrygal
02-12-2003, 12:38 PM

GO TO THE HOME PAGE!!! there are many, many articles there for you to read!!

WWW.BILLSZONE.COM

errrr Ebby... :calm:

When HotRod posted the question.... the interview wasn't on the front page yet... ;)

northernbillfan
02-12-2003, 02:44 PM
At least Dozer didn't fall asleep! :z:

Dozerdog
02-12-2003, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Voltron
I was just curious how you guys are able to get these interviews. Do you contact One bills drive or through the Players Agent? I know You are considered press and all but does OBD take an internet site like this seriously? No offense ment by any means I am just saying it is not like the Times calling or something :) . Just curious.

Hey- I'll be honest here. The Buffalo Bills officially do not want anything to do with fansites like ours, the BBI, BillsRock, ect...
We are viewed as competition- even though we direct a lot of traffic to their content daily.

The only one that does get a "blessing" (and by that I mean a link) is Two Bills Drive and that's because they conceeded using any forms of official league logos, mentions, pictures, ect. They traded a decent appearance for the tie in. It's a formula that seems to have worked for them.

We tried to secure an agreement with the Bills early on, but we chose against it in the long run. We decided that bringing you an excellent looking page with all the bells and whistles was more important than giving them the keys to our store to get a link.

So, as far as fan sites in general, any that claim to bring you "Official" interviews, or being "invited to sit in on press conferences" are just blowing sunshine up your skirt. Shout is a legitimate "for profit" news source that gets press passes and access, but they also most likely pay for the use of logos (Just like ESPN and such).

In this case, we were fortunate enough to know a guy who was personal friends of a close relative of Dave Moore's. Through this "freind of a freind of a freind" network , we were able to conduct an electronic interview via the net.

There are other ways of getting interviews and we are currently exploring those. But unless you are an "official" news agency recognized by the Bills and the NFL (and are compliant with their strict rules) then you are on your own. As far as going through agents, the last thing very wealthy individuals wil do is to give you their e-mail access. (And rightfully so) I make crumbs next to some of these guys and every Tom, Dick, and Harry sends me crap to my mailbox to get some of it. For security reasons, agents won't give you access to their clients.

The Zone- "Honest Bills News"