PDA

View Full Version : is it me or is the officiating one sided

LABillsFan
05-08-2006, 07:33 PM
How to keep Ottawa from getting smoked? Let them get a way with blatent penalties.

casdhf
05-08-2006, 07:48 PM
especially that mother****er charro

SkateZilla
05-08-2006, 07:59 PM
Chara is Getting away with alot, out of the 6 penalties maybe 2 were good calls, brieres was garbage, he was being saddled like a horse... kalinins was garbage, alfie pulled his stick up and dove behind him, Drury's was garbage, lite lil tap and down goes chara, i mena like 1 lb of force cannot bering down a 200 lb 6 foor 10 Defensemen... that was a dive and a half,

Alfredson tried to dive on grier late, he felt grier on him and grier pulled off, and he dove when his own teammate hit him haha...

Ebenezer
05-08-2006, 08:43 PM
Keith McCreary...same as McGeough last week...old time refs - old time hockey...it reeks. If Bettman holds true those two shouldn't be officiating much longer in the playoffs.

chernobylwraiths
05-08-2006, 08:50 PM
I thought the Sens should have been called on a lot more interference calls. I didn't see Conolley's hit, was it dirty?

Ebenezer
05-08-2006, 09:12 PM
I thought the Sens should have been called on a lot more interference calls. I didn't see Conolley's hit, was it dirty?
no.

Dr. Lecter
05-08-2006, 09:20 PM
Chara is Getting away with alot, out of the 6 penalties maybe 2 were good calls, brieres was garbage, he was being saddled like a horse... kalinins was garbage, alfie pulled his stick up and dove behind him, Drury's was garbage, lite lil tap and down goes chara, i mena like 1 lb of force cannot bering down a 200 lb 6 foor 10 Defensemen... that was a dive and a half,

Alfredson tried to dive on grier late, he felt grier on him and grier pulled off, and he dove when his own teammate hit him haha...

Briere grabbed both legs and lifted. McKee and the Senator were both goign to get away with penalties. If Briere had been smart, there woudl have been no call. Kalinin has to keep the stick down. He lifted it as much as Alfredsson did.

But Ottawa did get away with iterference, and one time a pretty clear charging penalty. The missed called with Grier was horrible.

YardRat
05-08-2006, 10:22 PM
Three penalties for an entire game is ridiculous...

PUCKER
05-08-2006, 11:21 PM
So much for the 'new' NHL. :rolleyes:

SkateZilla
05-09-2006, 01:05 AM
Briere grabbed both legs and lifted. McKee and the Senator were both goign to get away with penalties. If Briere had been smart, there woudl have been no call. Kalinin has to keep the stick down. He lifted it as much as Alfredsson did.

But Ottawa did get away with iterference, and one time a pretty clear charging penalty. The missed called with Grier was horrible.

and Chara Hooking Dury on the Knee's for like 20 seconds non stop before they call a penalty on us.... right..

Ebenezer
05-09-2006, 01:34 AM
So much for the 'new' NHL. :rolleyes:

there are a few "old" refs that apparently don't care...McGeough and McCreary are the first to show that.

Typ0
05-09-2006, 12:36 PM
I don't think the penalties called on buffalo were bad calls...but i do think they should have called some on the SENS they didn't. Who cares, this team obviously has the heart to play through that crap and win. I can't wait to see us own the cup for a year.

don137
05-09-2006, 12:53 PM
I don't think the penalties called on buffalo were bad calls...but i do think they should have called some on the SENS they didn't. Who cares, this team obviously has the heart to play through that crap and win. I can't wait to see us own the cup for a year.
agreed...