PDA

View Full Version : Welcome New Comers!!

JD
05-09-2006, 01:20 AM
It seems as if we are getting popular here at SabresZone. 2:20AM and 30 people viewing the forums? Record breaker lol.. GO SABRES!!!!

hammerbillsfan
05-09-2006, 02:32 AM
That's Hockey!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hockey:

SkateZilla
05-09-2006, 03:31 AM
It seems as if we are getting popular here at SabresZone. 2:20AM and 30 people viewing the forums? Record breaker lol.. GO SABRES!!!!

The SZ.com Site has had more than 6459 views since launching less than a month ago.

seeing the site isnt full bloom on google (well for now) , and that the other sabresfansites that offed to add us to their links havent gotten around to it (too much going on this time of year for a change :) )

SABURZFAN
05-09-2006, 12:26 PM
the more people the better. :up:

JD
05-09-2006, 12:44 PM
actually, not too many NEW people.. I just seen names i wasnt too familiar but now i realize those are the fair-weather sabres fans who are full-time bills fans who troll onto our board :snicker:

Michael82
05-09-2006, 02:17 PM
actually, not too many NEW people.. I just seen names i wasnt too familiar but now i realize those are the fair-weather sabres fans who are full-time bills fans who troll onto our board :snicker:
Who would that be? And why does it make a fan fair-weather if they don't get as diehard during the season like they do with the Bills?

Myers57
05-09-2006, 04:56 PM
im new to this board

JD
05-09-2006, 07:28 PM
Who would that be? And why does it make a fan fair-weather if they don't get as diehard during the season like they do with the Bills?
Well lets see.. where were you Sept-Dec? Oh right, the Bills were still playing. Thats my point, end of discussion.

SABURZFAN
05-09-2006, 07:51 PM

you're being a little too harsh on Assclown.

SABURZFAN
05-09-2006, 07:53 PM
Well lets see.. where were you Sept-Dec? Oh right, the Bills were still playing. Thats my point, end of discussion.

he's was busy as a Moderator to this WHOLE board too.you're pointing at the wrong people.

Bill Brasky
05-09-2006, 08:02 PM
I wish there were more members here so we could have more discussions... the good threads here are few and far between, but that will come with time.

JD, one should also keep in mind that even on bigger sabres boards like sabresfans and sabres report there aren't as many topics as there might be in a football forum, eventhough there are a ton of "members". Give it some time.

hey skate, how many of those 6500+ visitors are unique hits? Good to see the site is picking up some steam!

MTBillsFan
05-10-2006, 12:36 AM
Sorry, Hockey coverage in the intermountain west isn't spectacular. We've got the Sharks and Avs... OLN wasn't to kind to Buffalo but I did see a helluva lot of Crosby and the sucky pens all season.
Don't get me wrong, I've been a Sabres fan since I can remember. I like the message board. It's great to be kick some Ottawa arse!

SABURZFAN
05-10-2006, 08:09 AM
Sorry, Hockey coverage in the intermountain west isn't spectacular. We've got the Sharks and Avs... OLN wasn't to kind to Buffalo but I did see a helluva lot of Crosby and the sucky pens all season.

they were cramming crosby down our throats all season. :ill:

Michael82
05-10-2006, 08:50 AM
he's was busy as a Moderator to this WHOLE board too.you're pointing at the wrong people.
exactly. Plus, I have been on this board many many times, but there was no action. so I kept posting on the Bills board where all the action was. :up:

PUCKER
05-10-2006, 10:08 PM
:welcome: to ALL the newbies!