In case you.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tat2dmike77
    Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
    • Dec 2005

In case you.......

Care ESPN classic is airing the top 5 reason you can't blame scott norwood tonight at 10:30

That is all return to your regular schedualed program.

• Mr. Pink
    Peterman Sucks!
    • Mar 2006

Re: In case you.......

Number 1 reason you can't blame Scott Norwood....

Jim Kelly.

Kelly called all the plays out of the huddle and didn't run the ball enough, allowing the Giants to control time of possession 2 to 1. Thurman gashed the Giants run defense all evening long. The game still irks me. I can recall two series of the Bills going 1-2-3 punt because Kelly called all pass plays.

Ugh. just ugh.

Comment

• tat2dmike77
      Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
      • Dec 2005

I have yet to see this i know it has been on before but i saw it on my channel guide and thought maybe some other people might want to watch it.

I don't blame norwood i blame the whole team. They won as a team and they lost as a team.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
        Peterman Sucks!
        • Mar 2006

I haven't caught it on yet either, should be interesting. Earlier this week I got to see why you can't blame Earnest Byner for the Browns losing the 1987 AFC conference championship game on "the fumble."

The you can't blame series on ESPN Classic is interesting and somewhat educational.

Comment

• eeyyeeddoogg
          • Jan 2005

The more I watch this the more I remember how much Mark Kelso ***** sucked. I used to hate that guy. I can't beleive he even played in the NFL let alone started for the Bills. But he was a high character, fine young man.

Comment

• eeyyeeddoogg
            • Jan 2005

Man this is bringing back some bad pissed off memories. I've always said Marv sucked and was outcoached in every Superbowl they played in. Talk about being in the right place at the right time. Half the guys on this board could have gotten those teams to the big game with the talent they had.

Comment

• Slim
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by eeyyeeddoogg
              The more I watch this the more I remember how much Mark Kelso ***** sucked. I used to hate that guy. I can't beleive he even played in the NFL let alone started for the Bills. But he was a high character, fine young man.

He obliverated any reciever in the middle of the field.

Comment

• socalfan
                Old Fogey from Cali
                • Feb 2003

Every super bowl week we have to hear about this. And now in May too. Isn't this getting a little long in the tooth? ESPN is just useless.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                  Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                  • Jun 2005

Its not just the Bills their doing SoCal. There are doing this for many players/teams.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                    Number 1 reason you can't blame Scott Norwood....

Jim Kelly.

Kelly called all the plays out of the huddle and didn't run the ball enough, allowing the Giants to control time of possession 2 to 1. Thurman gashed the Giants run defense all evening long. The game still irks me. I can recall two series of the Bills going 1-2-3 punt because Kelly called all pass plays.

Ugh. just ugh.
                    I was at the game sitting across from the Goal posts.

I thought we had time to run one more play to get closer.

With that said I blame Norwood. Winners win big games. Remember he had made some clutch kicks before so it wasn't like we had never asked him. The grass argument is BS as well because it was plenty long enough.

The coaching argument would be mute if Norwood had made the kick. Even Parcells admitted that the game could have gone either way.

I will always blame him. I will forgive him up in Heaven but not while I'm on this Earth.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by eeyyeeddoogg
                      Man this is bringing back some bad pissed off memories. I've always said Marv sucked and was outcoached in every Superbowl they played in. Talk about being in the right place at the right time. Half the guys on this board could have gotten those teams to the big game with the talent they had.
                      In fairness to Marv this was a very immature team. They acted like idiots in every SB week. I think Marv did the best he could. We weren't going to win the other 3 but we should have won the 1st one!!!!!

Comment

• eyedog
                        • Jul 2002

....and won the last one. When things started to unravel in the second half against the Cowboys they needed a strong coach to right the ship. Marv did what he always did, stand there and hope the
                        Bills talent would prevail.

Comment

• footballhottie
                          • Feb 2005

top reason you can blame him.... Hes a penis licking-no good- talent-less- son of a ****ing *****

The OG attention whore. 18 Billszone years strong

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                            Roways rooking ahread!
                            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by footballhottie
                            top reason you can blame him.... Hes a penis licking-no good- talent-less- son of a ****ing *****
                            Ummm, according to your picture above ^^ you seem to be lacking one of the qualities you have mentioned.

BTW: Norwood choked and had all the time and room he needed, no real wind and a great snap.

Comment

Working...
                            X