1996 Season Review on now

ESPN Classic
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: 1996 Season Review on now

Originally posted by clumping platelets
    ESPN Classic
    Yeah talk about a sign of a decade to come! Buffalos greatest hero goes out of the stadium in a home LOSS against Jacksonville in the playoffs.

That was a start to the decade of futility. I bet ol ralph wishes he had kept his word with that handshake agreement huh?

Comment

• clumping platelets

Longest play in Bills history

95 yds from Collins to Early

Comment

• clumping platelets

Jim Kelly retirement ceremony

Comment

• billsburgh
          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by ICE74129
          Yeah talk about a sign of a decade to come! Buffalos greatest hero goes out of the stadium in a home LOSS against Jacksonville in the playoffs.

That was a start to the decade of futility. I bet ol ralph wishes he had kept his word with that handshake agreement huh?
          what was the handshake agreement?

Comment

• BillyT92679
            • Jul 2002

Last home playoff game... I remember it well. I was at work doing the scoreboard for a basketball game... ran home and saw Natrone Means run all over the Bills.

The Bills beat the Chiefs one week earlier to make the playoffs.

It was odd. It was my senior year of high school. That loss was Jimbo's last game, and he started as a Bill when I was a second grader and when I first starting loving the Bills. It sort of wrapped up my youth.
            Let's Go BILLS and SU ORANGE![IMhttp://www.billszone.com/fanzone/attachment.php?attachmentid=&stc=1G]

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
              I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
              • Sep 2004

1994, 1995 and of course 1996. I have most of the bills games on tape, during those seasons. To be honest, I don't know why, but almost every weekend, I had on my national transmition TV, a bills game. It was un_bill_ivable!!!
              The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

Working...
              X