PDA

View Full Version : Some forgiving, some not on whizanator spokesman Onterrio Smith

G. Host
05-13-2006, 12:11 AM
http://www.startribune.com/510/story/427714.html

Some forgiving, some notMost expect Smith to get another opportunity in the NFL if he's reinstated.

The field of suitors could be selective, regardless of what Smith does in the CFL this season. After all, the baggage that comes with Smith is extensive and includes the infamous story of him being detained at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport with "The Original Whizzinator," a device designed to circumvent drug tests.

"I don't know if there will be interest, but I do know the Buffalo Bills won't be interested in Onterrio Smith," said Bills General Manager and Hall of Fame head coach Marv Levy. "I'm not saying this guy is a worthless human being who doesn't deserve another shot. Maybe he does. But we'll look elsewhere. We are very character-oriented. There are enough good guys out there. We'll go after them."
Right on Marv. We do not need that back in Buffalo.

Mr.Reality
05-14-2006, 01:27 AM
I'm not saying this guy is a worthless human being
:rofl:

!Papacrunk!
05-14-2006, 06:32 AM
too bad Mother Theresa passed away, I heard she could really thread the football............for a girl

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
05-15-2006, 08:46 AM
Why haven't the Dolphins signed this guy yet? He definately fits their profile.

ticatfan
05-15-2006, 12:23 PM
He is being tested up here by the NFL and it will continue. If he stays clean ,why not get another shot. If williams signs with the argos and smith in winnipeg could be a interesting race.

ticatfan
05-15-2006, 12:30 PM
But then if smith is allowed back in and he has been clean up here and the bills need a running game and marv will not take him, whom will look stupid then.

BillsFever21
05-15-2006, 12:32 PM
Did Marv really need to elaborate that much about him? That wasn't very professional. All he needed to say was they wern't interested.

He more less called him a piece of garbage. He didn't need to go that far.

And hopefully them "good guys" are as talented as others out there. A bunch of bums on your team isn't good for you but a bunch of "good guys" who isn't as talented isn't good for your team either.

I know tons of "good guys" all over the place. Maybe Marv can sign them too.

Mr. Pink
05-15-2006, 04:02 PM
Did Marv really need to elaborate that much about him? That wasn't very professional. All he needed to say was they wern't interested.

He more less called him a piece of garbage. He didn't need to go that far.

And hopefully them "good guys" are as talented as others out there. A bunch of bums on your team isn't good for you but a bunch of "good guys" who isn't as talented isn't good for your team either.

I know tons of "good guys" all over the place. Maybe Marv can sign them too.

You're a "good guy" I'll put word in to One Bills Drive to get you a tryout. Well I'll tell Skoobys' wealthly informant source who will get in touch with his contact who then in turn will relay that info to Scott Berchtold. I heard they're all close personal friends so you should be golden.

Are you confused? I know I am.

BillsFever21
05-15-2006, 07:06 PM
You're a "good guy" I'll put word in to One Bills Drive to get you a tryout. Well I'll tell Skoobys' wealthly informant source who will get in touch with his contact who then in turn will relay that info to Scott Berchtold. I heard they're all close personal friends so you should be golden.

Are you confused? I know I am.

Could you really? That would be sweet. I know some other "good guys" too that Marv could take a look at.

After we lose we can call up the other team and thank them for such a hard played game, shake their hands and wish them luck. Then we can hit the 6pm Sunday church session after the game.

Scumbag College
05-15-2006, 07:29 PM
I wouldn't want Onterrio on this team not because of "character issues," but because he's stupid. Everyone knows the Whizzanator is useless. All you have to do is drink alot of water before the test, void several times prior to your test that day, and only give the sample in the "mid stream" - not the beginning or the end.

I mean, that's common knowledge.

mikemac2001
05-16-2006, 03:21 PM
marv is the man

ICE74129
05-17-2006, 01:07 PM
http://www.startribune.com/510/story/427714.html

Right on Marv. We do not need that back in Buffalo.

Yep, Marv would have passed on Chris Carter too, how did that work out for the Vikes?

G. Host
05-17-2006, 05:04 PM
Yep, Marv would have passed on Chris Carter too, how did that work out for the Vikes?

Chris Carter is the exception. He changed but that is like saying everyone ought to buy a lottery ticket because one person in a million won.

ICE74129
05-18-2006, 08:59 AM
Chris Carter is the exception. He changed but that is like saying everyone ought to buy a lottery ticket because one person in a million won.

Well marv has a guy on his team right now this is the typical 'Tha U' punk. More worried about making babies with different women, playing Madden and buying cars than being in Buffalo working with his new coaches.

Maybe marv should set an example?

G. Host
05-18-2006, 09:04 PM
Well marv has a guy on his team right now this is the typical 'Tha U' punk. More worried about making babies with different women, playing Madden and buying cars than being in Buffalo working with his new coaches.

Maybe marv should set an example?

There is a difference which players are already on roster and whether to sign a player. Between McGahee's average performance, his antics, his history, his agent's antics and his lack of working as part of team I am sure he is on a short leash but since almost of the money was spent on rebuilding defense he will have to wait for next year to find a replacement unless Gates or Thomas can step up.