PDA

View Full Version : Officals

chubluv
05-14-2006, 11:13 AM
This isn't a thread for me or anyone else to whine about the officials. Instead I was wondering what you guys would think if the NHL adopted a system where the same officials worked every game of a series. Like Baseball does. I'm sure that if it was one set of guys for a whole series you would see better officiating.

MTBillsFan
05-14-2006, 11:18 AM
There would probably be most consistant calls. However, if you get a crappy set of refs you're stuck with them the entire series vs. just one game.

YardRat
05-14-2006, 12:50 PM
I don't know if it would be better...more consistent hopefully, but not necessarily better.

I certainly wouldn't want to be stuck with Koharski for an entire series, I know that much.

don137
05-14-2006, 01:01 PM
Kerry Fraser for a whole series:down:
I guess it would be a short series....

LABillsFan
05-14-2006, 01:14 PM
I wouldn't want it either. What I would like to see would be ref's that are more adapt to the change in officiating than anything else. If it's going to be more of an open game then call it that way. Call the roughing, call the shots to the head, call the interference. What gets me is the quotes from some of the Senator's who admitted they were doing things to rattle the Sabres. If they know they're doing things why don't the ref's acknowledge it.

PUCKER
05-14-2006, 11:54 PM
Fraser for whole series??? :puke: