Which other teams will be major factors in the LB market?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PA Season Ticket Holder
    You mess up my night, and I'll mess up your day
    • Jul 2002

Which other teams will be major factors in the LB market?

There will probably be about 4 good LB's that will end up on the FA market. Who will our competition be to sign the best LB's this year?

We should at least score with a Tier 1 LB, and hopefully get a good price on a good Tier 2 LB. At least I hope so, or we will be in some serious trouble.

BUFFALO BILLS AND MLB POOLS

http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/nfl/pool.php?action=home
  • Romes
    • Jul 2002

Well, first of all you have to figure that every team losing one to FA has to be in the market to replace their player.

Cincinnati
    Indianapolis
    Philadelphia
    Chicago
    Seatle

They all have good LB's going into free agency so if they can't sign there own they will look for a new one.

I have heard Cleveland is interested in LBs. Especially if they do part ways with Miller. There also was a report that Parcells might release Coackly and he already has allowed Hardy to test free agency. So there is another team looking for LBs. There are probably more. Of these which teams can actually afford cap room to sign top tear LBs I don't know.
    Originally posted by paladin warrior
    RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• EDS
      • Jan 2003

Kansas City is interested in getting an impact linebacker for their defense. Fortunately for us, they are over the cap.

Comment

• don137
        • Jul 2002

I heard Minnesota is interested in picking up a good linebacker and I believe they are way under the cap...

Comment

• dman4
          • Jan 2003

Green Bay needs help desperately at LB. They are talking about signing a LB and drafting 1 or 2. I don't want Spikes I would rather they pickup Mike Peterson.

Comment

Working...
          X