PDA

View Full Version : Which other teams will be major factors in the LB market?

PA Season Ticket Holder
02-12-2003, 12:33 AM
There will probably be about 4 good LB's that will end up on the FA market. Who will our competition be to sign the best LB's this year?

We should at least score with a Tier 1 LB, and hopefully get a good price on a good Tier 2 LB. At least I hope so, or we will be in some serious trouble.

Romes
02-12-2003, 12:48 AM
Well, first of all you have to figure that every team losing one to FA has to be in the market to replace their player.

Cincinnati
Indianapolis
Philadelphia
Chicago
Seatle

They all have good LB's going into free agency so if they can't sign there own they will look for a new one.

I have heard Cleveland is interested in LBs. Especially if they do part ways with Miller. There also was a report that Parcells might release Coackly and he already has allowed Hardy to test free agency. So there is another team looking for LBs. There are probably more. Of these which teams can actually afford cap room to sign top tear LBs I don't know.

EDS
02-12-2003, 06:58 AM
Kansas City is interested in getting an impact linebacker for their defense. Fortunately for us, they are over the cap.

don137
02-12-2003, 07:31 AM
I heard Minnesota is interested in picking up a good linebacker and I believe they are way under the cap...

dman4
02-12-2003, 09:05 AM
Green Bay needs help desperately at LB. They are talking about signing a LB and drafting 1 or 2. I don't want Spikes I would rather they pickup Mike Peterson.