PDA

View Full Version : BILLS VS PHISH

Drive 4 Five
05-15-2006, 02:22 PM
Does the addition of Mike Moolarkey to the Phin's coaching staff add fire to this rivalry? What do you think his first play call will be?

I'm going to go Shotgun, FB draw, pitch back, double reverse.

:cow:

venis2k1
05-15-2006, 02:34 PM
not be be the bearer of bad news, but PHISH broke up like 2 years ago.

Stewie
05-15-2006, 02:48 PM
I'm still recovering from my last phish show.. and the fins suck.

Mitchy moo
05-15-2006, 03:53 PM
Moo's first play is a statue of liberty & then a flea flicker.

Mr. Pink
05-15-2006, 03:58 PM
First play of game....

Mularkey calls a halfback option pass to Chambers running a streak...Chambers blows by Clements who bites on the run by Ronnie Brown, Brown heaves it and Donte Whitner comes across and picks the ball off.

Ok not likely, but fun to pretend nontheless.

MDFINFAN
05-15-2006, 09:24 PM
Since Moot is not running the same O that he did in Buffalo, it will be a run to RB against the steelers, unless we get the ball deep in their terrritory on a turnover then it'll be a pass to score quickly and cease upon the turnover or ko into their territory..

Drive 4 Five
05-15-2006, 10:02 PM
Since Moot is not running the same O that he did in Buffalo, it will be a run to RB against the steelers, unless we get the ball deep in their terrritory on a turnover then it'll be a pass to score quickly and cease upon the turnover or ko into their territory..

He doesn't have the talent in Miami to run the same offense.

feelthepain
05-15-2006, 10:43 PM
He doesn't have the talent in Miami to run the same offense.

Hello.....McFly!!!! I guess getting your @$$ kicked by Lucy all the time has affected your brain, huh Charlie Brown. When did the Bill's get an O?? Maybe thats why MM didn't work in Buffalo, he didn't have the talent to make the system work.

jamze132
05-16-2006, 06:04 AM
His first play we will see Harrington and Vick both under center as Mularkay once again attempts to outwit himself.

Fake endaround reverse, triple wammy fleaflicker for a gain of....

WTF?

Drive 4 Five
05-16-2006, 11:46 AM
Hello.....McFly!!!! I guess getting your @$$ kicked by Lucy all the time has affected your brain, huh Charlie Brown. When did the Bill's get an O?? Maybe thats why MM didn't work in Buffalo, he didn't have the talent to make the system work.

:rofl:

Nice comeback FTP. Yeah I'm really gonna get that ***** Lucy one of these days.

As for Moolarkey it has nothing to do with the talent of the players, that guy would find a way to **** up the Colts offense. You'll see. Lining up in the shotgun formation on 3rd & inches, running stupid ass trick plays when you're up 20 + points on the Dolphins at the half. 1st & goal from the 1 yard line and he calls a pass play.

We can go on and on all day. I can't wait unitl we beat your asses on 9/17. And then you're going to have to "MAN UP" again.

Drive 4 Five
05-16-2006, 11:48 AM
His first play we will see Harrington and Vick both under center as Mularkay once again attempts to outwit himself.

Fake endaround reverse, triple wammy fleaflicker for a gain of....

WTF?

You mean Vick under center, Harrington in at FB, fake toss to Brown, screen to Harrington who throws a lateral all the way across the field to Vick who gains one yard on 3rd and inches from the Dolphins 19 yard line?

DMBcrew36
05-16-2006, 08:06 PM
http://www.concertlivewire.com/jpegs/concerts/phish.jpg

justasportsfan
05-16-2006, 08:14 PM
Hello.....McFly!!!! I guess getting your @$$ kicked by Lucy all the time has affected your brain, huh Charlie Brown. When did the Bill's get an O?? Maybe thats why MM didn't work in Buffalo, he didn't have the talent to make the system work.3rd and goal, he had McGahee and he runs who ? The fullback , Shelton. He had the talent. He was just stupid. That's why Saban said, the fins are sticking pretty much with Linehan's system.

stop talking about the bills like you know what went on. You don't even know much about your own team.

ddaryl
05-17-2006, 04:30 AM
I just don't see Trey Anastasio, Mike Gordon, Jon Fishman, and Page McConnell stacking up well against the Bills on a football field

That is unless there are musical instruments involved. In that case Phish will kick the livin snot out of the Bills

MDFINFAN
05-17-2006, 10:17 AM
You mean Vick under center, Harrington in at FB, fake toss to Brown, screen to Harrington who throws a lateral all the way across the field to Vick who gains one yard on 3rd and inches from the Dolphins 19 yard line?

Wow, I'd love to see that play...:handball:

Drive 4 Five
05-17-2006, 01:20 PM
Wow, I'd love to see that play...:handball:

Figures...

Well then, it looks like :cow: will be a good fit there.

Don't Panic
05-18-2006, 04:59 PM
Loving the closet Phish fans in here... had no idea. Two of my favorite activities in the 90s were Phish shows and Bills games. Never thought I'd see them referred in the same thread, though!

Samphin1
05-19-2006, 11:44 AM

So...FIRST DOWN!