• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Name the Stadium Contest

With so much talk about all the pro teams selling the naming rights to their stadiums I figured I would too. The Stadium is Mile High or Invesco Field

Contest

The best name for the Golden Brewsers Stadium will get 500 zbs.

or

Pay me more ZBs to name the Stadium, whatever you want.

Imagine you can have a stadium named after you!!!
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• R. Rich
    • Apr 2003

R. Rich Stadium

Comment

• The King
      • Jun 2004

Flowers Field
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• Sportsuser101
        • Feb 2005

Not Golden Pastures Field
        Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
          • Mar 2004

The Keg.

Comment

• The King
            • Jun 2004

I like it
            It was all

Comment

• tampabay25690
              • Feb 2004

Thin Air Stadium
              GO Gators!!!!!!
              GO GATORS!!

Comment

Working...
              X