• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ticatfan
    The Meathead of Muslims!
    • Jul 2002

fleury to hawks

I just heard that,did anybody else?
    Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
    Harry S Truman 1941.
  • Rude American
    EE is my American Idol
    • Jul 2002

yep. right now, from you.
    You want that hamburger on bun?

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

not yet

fleury's agent has denied they are close to signing.the DENVER POST says that fleury is in chicago and looks ready to sign.the chicago paper says that he'll get between $4-5 million a season.i haven't heard anything yet.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Sabre11
        • Aug 2002

He is going to Chicago because the pshyco wards are better there...

Comment

• BigDoug
          1-800-SAD-GOAT
          • Jul 2002

In addition to his 1989 Stanley Cup Championship with the Calgary Flames

And 7 NHL All-Star Game apperances (1991,1992, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2001)

Theo has been consistent (if anything) playing internationally for Canada, taking home three golds & 2 silvers in the last 15 years.

Theoren Fleury's International Career

Interesting to note in Theo's first international tourney,
          During the second period, Canada led 4-2 when the now infamous "Blackout Brawl" erupted. Canada and Soviets were disqualified from the tournament. Fleury's 2 goals earlier in the game were stripped from the record book.
          If I remember correctly, the brawl was so bad, they had to turn the arena lights off to get the players to exit from the ice...

I'd say he's had a career any NHL'er would be envious of. Sure he's fallen on hard times lately, but let's hope he can turn around the bad stuff that's been dogging him as of late. A new start with a new team may be just what the doctor ordered.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
            Legendary Zoner
            • Jul 2002

Be tough to be 5'7" and be the toughest guy on the team. Combine Fleury, soft Russians, and Brian Sutter, and this could be a trainwreck.

Comment

• Sabre Ally
              • Jul 2002

BD

Thank you, I was beginning to think I was the only one who has any kind of respect for Theo.

Comment

Working...
              X