X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Jacksonville Jaguars signing center Mitch Morse to two-year, $10.5M contract

Morse agreed to a two-year deal with the Jacksonville Jaguars worth $10.5 million with $7 million guaranteed, NFL Network Insiders Ian Rapoport and Mike Garafolo reported on Monday, per sources informed of the deal.

The Buffalo Bills cut Morse last week in a cost-saving move. The release makes him eligible to sign with a new club before the official start of free agency on Wednesday.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Re: Jacksonville Jaguars signing center Mitch Morse to two-year, $10.5M contract

Hope he succeeds .... for the most part.

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Bill Cody
      • Sep 2004

Re: Jacksonville Jaguars signing center Mitch Morse to two-year, $10.5M contract

Hope he stays healthy

Comment

• BillsFanCupp38
        • Mar 2004

How much was he making in Buffalo?
        Jeremy Cupp

Comment

• Historian
          2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
          • Dec 2002

Serious question.

Do you think the Bills told Allen about this move before they did it?

Do you think they asked his opinion?

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Historian View Post
            Serious question.

No

Comment

• DetoxTent
              • Sep 2023

Serious question.

Hope not.

Comment

• Kenny
                • Aug 2004

I just hope the savings we got from cutting him actually make a difference, especially given we're likely going to restructure Josh's contract to free up more space.

Comment

• Woodman
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Apr 2014

Serious question.

Great question.

Since he is such a key to every play ..... i'm gonna say yes they did.

Should they?

If I thought I had the greatest center in the NFL in front of me I'd hope so.

Comment

• Woodman
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Apr 2014

As a fan my biggest concern looking at it from the outside as we all do ...... how is his health and by that we all know about his concussion history ..... I am a bit surprised he just didn't retire.

All the best to Mitch and stay safe.

Comment

Working...
                    X