A question for all those not currently supporting Bedard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlackMetalNinja
    I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
    • May 2005

A question for all those not currently supporting Bedard

Can anybody tell me where this whole notion about Bedard just wanting to win a popularity contest came from??? I keep hearing it, but I've heard no reason as to why some might think that.

He may be a popular person around here, that doesn't mean that his purpose for this election was to gain even more popularity... Nor is he simply seeking further recognition. He's put forth ideas about what he wants to do and how he wants to do it just like the other candidates.

It seems as though that some are jealous that he comes in as a popular person, so they are trying to use that against him somehow.

Can anybody shed some light on this please?
  • Bill Brasky
    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
    • Jan 2004

Re: A question for all those not currently supporting Bedard

I'm sure several of the pompous jackasses with the incredible ability to never be wrong on anything will come in to shed some light.

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

Bedard comes off like a *****.
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jfreeman
        I'm sure several of the pompous jackasses with the incredible ability to never be wrong on anything will come in to shed some light.
        COMING SOON...
        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• RockStar36
          Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
          • Sep 2004

It's a popularity contest at this point.

Bedard is the popular choice which is why Playa is winning. Same reason people root against Duke for no reason. They are sick of seeing the popular (in this case, good) team win.

D & S Sports

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RockStar36
            It's a popularity contest at this point.

Bedard is the popular choice which is why Playa is winning. Same reason people root against Duke for no reason. They are sick of seeing the popular (in this case, good) team win.
            Or it could be because of posts like this that reinforce an image that while you maintain isnt there, appears to be.
            COMING SOON...

Comment

• Devin
              The Octagon
              • Apr 2003

Yup. I mean really BMN and Rockstar have done most the ground work for us.
              http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Devin

Yup. I mean really BMN and Rockstar have done most the ground work for us.
                I dont think a popularity contest idea was even something we really kicked around much in fact I told BMN and Bedard both straight up from the beginning that I knew why they were doing this. None of my stuff has really needed to go in that direction their own campaign has done it themselves.
                COMING SOON...

Comment

• Bling
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                  Or it could be because of posts like this that reinforce an image that while you maintain isnt there, appears to be.
                  +2.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                    • Jan 2004

I dont think a popularity contest idea was even something we really kicked around much in fact I told BMN and Bedard both straight up from the beginning that I knew why they were doing this. None of my stuff has really needed to go in that direction their own campaign has done it themselves.
                    You speak quite often in first person... almost as if you're running for Pres yourself. Comical considering you weren't even involved until it more or less became a popularity contest slash cryfest 2k8.

Comment

• Bling
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by jfreeman
                      You speak quite often in first person... almost as if you're running for Pres yourself. Comical considering you weren't even involved until it more or less became a popularity contest.
                      The hole continues to get deeper... and deeper...

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                        • Jan 2004

Uhhhh.... yeah [crickets]

Comment

• Dude
                          that slimey ass of an admin at the zone
                          • Feb 2005

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                            I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
                            • May 2005

Please do explain, because this isn't an answer, it's you chasing your own tail yet again. Tell me HOW you think we've made this a popularity contest???

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                              • Jul 2002

Bedard's goal is to make the Zone a much better place.

Comment

Working...
                              X