• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DetDannyWilliams
    Nobody in Hawaii wears a tie.
    • Feb 2013

Blackhawks Patrick Kane subject in police probe

Hamburg police are investigating an incident reportedly involving Patrick Kane, the Chicago Blackhawks star, two sources with knowledge of the probe have told The Buffalo News.

Two sources said Hamburg police officials have forbidden their officers and detectives from publicly discussing the investigation.

“We can neither confirm nor deny the existence or nonexistence of a criminal investigation until such a time as a person is charged with a crime,” said Hamburg Police Chief Gregory G. Wickett.

Erie County District Attorney Frank A. Sedita III used very similar language when asked about an investigation.

The Hamburg Sun, however, routinely reports police blotter items from the Hamburg Police Department.

No charges have been filed in connection with the investigation and it is not known whether police have questioned the 26-year-old hockey player.

The News went to Kane’s Hamburg home Wednesday morning to seek his comment but was denied access by a man at the house who did not identify himself.

Cambria represented Kane in a 2009 case involving an altercation with a Buffalo cabdriver.
  • DetDannyWilliams
    Nobody in Hawaii wears a tie.
    • Feb 2013

Re: Blackhawks Patrick Kane subject in police probe

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/sabres-nhl/nhl-star-patrick-kane-is-subject-of-police-probe-sources-say-20150806

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
      • Sep 2012

Well, ****

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
        Zero for Zero!
        • Mar 2003

Now Graham is saying he might turn himself in today.
        Originally posted by mysticsoto
        Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
          Zero for Zero!
          • Mar 2003

Patrick Kane, the star player of the Chicago Blackhawks who grew up in South Buffalo, is the target of a rape investigation by Hamburg police for an incident that occurred over the last weekend, two law enforcement sources have told The Buffalo News.

A local woman has accused Kane of a sexual assault, the sources said.

The law enforcement sources said that the woman went to a hospital where a rape kit was performed.

Kane, 26, has a home in Hamburg. He has not been charged with any crime.

On Wednesday, both Hamburg Police Chief Gregory G. Wickett and the Erie County District Attorney Frank A. Sedita III said they could neither confirm nor deny the existence of the investigation.

Paul J. Cambria Jr., a defense lawyer who represented Kane in the past, declined to comment Thursday. When contacted Wednesday, Cambria said: “I have nothing to say.”

Comment

• Meathead
            Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
            • Jul 2002

act like the white guys patrick
            One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
              Zero for Zero!
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Meathead View Post
              I have a number of different responses to this, so take your pick:

1. Maybe he is.
              2. This is why people bang their head against the wall with you on this topic.
              3. Does that mean he should get a gun and shoot up a movie theater or church or some other gathering?

Comment

• JATMtheJATM
                • Aug 2012

White people rape....
                Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

• Meathead
                  • Jul 2002

pass

Comment

• JATMtheJATM
                    • Aug 2012

Thank you.
                    Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

• coastal
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Rational Racist View Post
                      pass
                      smartest thing you've ever said.

Comment

• Meathead
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by JATMtheJATM View Post
                        White people rape....
                        of course

and you know in retrospect it was a mistake for me to post that comment here. it was actually just a simple joke and not a political statement, a light hearted poke at the hive minds. i was smirking when i posted it, but of course theres no way most of you could know that. and its unlikely hardly any of you could have deduced that, considering the 1970's style mindset most of you are hopelessly stuck in. it was irresponsible of me to offer a confusing joke when most of you arent even capable yet of understanding the most basic of the current real issues regarding race and especially black dysfunction. so i withdraw the joke and will try to avoid making the same mistake in the future

i realize this is a waste of time right now but for anyone following along and for your own benefit five to ten years down the road, lets once again look at the mistake in perception being made here. its the same one you always make, the one youve made since ive been here, and the one that keeps holding us back as a country and a collective culture

look at how the entire premise of toms objection is:

- i am biased against blacks
                        - i believe whites dont commit the same crimes blacks do
                        - you need to have special protections for blacks that you dont apply to other subgroups

all of these are utterly preposterous and have nothing to do with any of my fifteen years of commentary on this subject. they never have. yet you are utterly incapable of seeing things any other way. of course youre not going to be able to see any other way bc you simply dont have enough experience, you dont make the effort to improve your knowledge base, and you thus rely on outdated popular standards to frame your entire belief system

did any of you take me up on my offer to buy you a book? have any of you made the effort on your own to educate yourself? have any of you volunteered to help blacks in the inner city? have any of you made intimate friendships with inner city blacks or taken me up on my offer to come with me when i do? the answer of course is no and thus you will keep making the same mistakes based on the same flawed premises

once again, as always, it is YOU that is ignorant of the realities here. thus you have nothing to measure my work on other than your own outdated and largely inappropriate belief foundation. you need to do something about that. but you wont

once again, im sorry for muddying the issue here. that was a mistake. i will now go back to my little hole and wait for you to progress your one cnt hair before i try again
                        Last edited by Meathead; 08-06-2015, 01:22 PM.

Comment

• JATMtheJATM
                          • Aug 2012

of course

and you know in retrospect it was a mistake for me to post that comment here. it was actually just a simple joke and not a political statement, a light hearted poke at the hive minds. i was smirking when i posted it, but of course theres no way most of you could know that. and its unlikely hardly any of you could have deduced that, considering the 1970's style mindset most of you are hopelessly stuck in. it was irresponsible of me to offer a confusing joke when most of you arent even capable yet of understanding the most basic of the current real issues regarding race and especially black dysfunction. so i withdraw the joke and will try to avoid making the same mistake in the future

i realize this is a waste of time right now but for anyone following along and for your own benefit five to ten years down the road, lets once again look at the mistake in perception being made here. its the same one you always make, the one youve made since ive been here, and the one that keeps holding us back as a country and a collective culture

- you need to have special protections for blacks that you dont apply to other subgroups

all of these are utterly preposterous and have nothing to do with any of my fifteen years of commentary on this subject. they never have. yet you are utterly incapable of seeing things any other way. of course youre not going to be able to see any other way bc you simply dont have enough experience, you dont make the effort to improve your knowledge base, and you thus rely on outdated popular standards to frame your entire belief system

did any of you take me up on my offer to buy you a book? have any of you made the effort on your own to educate yourself? have any of you volunteered to help blacks in the inner city? have any of you made intimate friendships with inner city blacks or taken me up on my offer to come with me when i do? the answer of course is no and thus you will keep making the same mistakes based on the same flawed premises

once again, as always, it is YOU that is ignorant of the realities here. thus you have nothing to measure my work on other than your own outdated and largely inappropriate belief foundation. you need to do something about that. but you wont

once again, im sorry for muddying the issue here. that was a mistake. i will now go back to my little hole and wait for you to progress your one cnt hair before i try again
                          Time and a place. This was neither. This isnt anyone else's fault but your own. You wanna wage that battle? Fine. Wage it in the proper arena, during the proper time. This is neither. And people's objections to you hijacking a thread and your subsequent pouting because people aren't going to play along is very misguided
                          Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

• camelcowboy
                            • Mar 2005

of course

Your posts are attention hores where ever you post. No one cares what you think.

Comment

• coastal
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Mar 2005

I love the Rational Racist. Definitely one of the best incarnations on this site.

Comment

Working...
                              X