Open Invitation to Sabre Fans to Board the Bruins Bandwagon for this Year's Play-offs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Haile SpikedLemonade
    • Jun 2024

Open Invitation to Sabre Fans to Board the Bruins Bandwagon for this Year's Play-offs

Admit it that the Bruins are the team you hope the Sabres become someday. Why not jump on board temporarily?

You've got to hate the Habs and Pens more than the Bruins.

You are welcome on board and there is plenty of room.
  • Dr. Lecter
    Zero for Zero!
    • Mar 2003

Re: Open Invitation to Sabre Fans to Board the Bruins Bandwagon for this Year's Play-

There is not a team in the NHL I loathe, despise, and hate more than the Bruins.

Except for the Miami Dolphins and maybe the New York Yankees there is not a pro sports team I hate more.

I will pass.
    Originally posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
      • Jun 2024

Re: Open Invitation to Sabre Fans to Board the Bruins Bandwagon for this Year's Play-

So a definite "maybe".

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

I'm jumping on the Blues bandwagon. I want to see Miller get a Cup.

Usually I root for whoever's playing the Caps but they didn't make it either. Serves their pseudo fans right.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
          • Jan 2003

I will grudginly admit that I would like the Sabres to play more the Bruins/Flyers style of play. That said, I hope they get swept, Chara gets plantar faceitis or however you spell it and Lucic and Marchand both develople genetal warts from sexual contact with each other.

Comment

• Swiper
            Legendary Zoner
            • Sep 2010

I'd rather chew glass shards.

Comment

• Swiper
              Legendary Zoner
              • Sep 2010

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths View Post
              I will grudginly admit that I would like the Sabres to play more the Bruins/Flyers style of play. That said, I hope they get swept, Chara gets plantar faceitis or however you spell it and Lucic and Marchand both develople genetal warts from sexual contact with each other.
              Do the FLYERS have a "style of play" any more? Dave Schultz was a long time ago.

Comment

• ckg927
                Not quite Best in the World....
                • Aug 2012

In the kind words of Penn Jillette....

"F you in the neck!"
                John Hemingway(facing certain death): I want to see Buffalo win the Super Bowl.
                David Coltrane(threatening John): Nobody's going to live that long, pal.

-The John Larroquette Show, "A Dark and Stormy Night", 4/12/94

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                  • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Swiper View Post
                  Do the FLYERS have a "style of play" any more? Dave Schultz was a long time ago.

Well, they are still dirty and cheap. I think Buffalo could use a little of that if the NHL didn't jump down their throats for every offense like they DON'T do with teams like Pittsburgh, Boston and Philly.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                    • Jun 2024

Sounds like jealousy.

So who are you Sabre fans going to root for in the play-offs until the Sabres get in again in 5 years?

Comment

• ckg927
                      Not quite Best in the World....
                      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by SpikedLemonade View Post
                      Sounds like jealousy.

So who are you Sabre fans going to root for in the play-offs until the Sabres get in again in 5 years?
                      Anyone BUT Boston.

Since Miller's with St. Louis, I might support them.
                      John Hemingway(facing certain death): I want to see Buffalo win the Super Bowl.
                      David Coltrane(threatening John): Nobody's going to live that long, pal.

-The John Larroquette Show, "A Dark and Stormy Night", 4/12/94

Comment

• JATMtheJATM
                        • Aug 2012

Invitation declined. Thanks anyways.
                        Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

• don137
                          • Jul 2002

Comment

• YardRat
                            Well, lookie here...
                            • Dec 2004

I'm with Doc. Miami Dolphins, Boston Bruins and Boston Celtics are teams I would never root for unless it tremendously benefited Buffalo.
                            YardRat Wall of Fame
                            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• rbochan
                              Zamboni Driver
                              • Jun 2008

Die
                              In
                              A
                              Fire.
                              ...Rob

The American Dream isn't an SUV and a house in the suburbs;
                              it's Don't Tread On Me.

Comment

Working...
                              X