Thread: Ebenezer

Thanks
    Thanked 1,155 Times in 770 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Ebenezer

You know a lot of different leagues like this. I find this thing interesting. Do you know of any leagues starting from scratch that needs an owner. I'd like to find one so I can draft my team right from the start the way I want it.

If you hear of any please let me know. I'd like to take on a 2nd league too but only if it's from scratch where I can draft my team from scratch.

short bus extraordinaire SABURZFAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Talking Re: Ebenezer

Quote Originally Posted by BillsFever21
    You know a lot of different leagues like this. I find this thing interesting. Do you know of any leagues starting from scratch that needs an owner. I'd like to find one so I can draft my team right from the start the way I want it.

If you hear of any please let me know. I'd like to take on a 2nd league too but only if it's from scratch where I can draft my team from scratch.

suck it up with the players that you have tough guy.that's what i'm doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,155 Times in 770 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Ebenezer

Quote Originally Posted by SABURZFAN
    suck it up with the players that you have tough guy.that's what i'm doing.
    Oh I'm not complaining about the players I have. I got left behind a good core of young studs like Steve Smith, Chad Johnson, Roy Williams, Jordan Gross, Eric Steinbach, DeAngelo Hall, Casey Hampton, Albert Haynesworth and LJ Smith.

That is a good amount of talent. Too bad I won't be able to keep most of them though. The previous owner didn't leave behind any good players that have a cheap contract. Hell there is only one draft pick from last years team worth anything.

All the good players I have are making 4+ million. He sure didn't find many good deals though like I see on some other teams. He got some good players but paid a ton for all of them.

I would just like to join a league where I can draft my team from scratch and build it from the ground up the way I envision it

short bus extraordinaire SABURZFAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BillsFever21
    Oh I'm not complaining about the players I have. I got left behind a good core of young studs like Steve Smith, Chad Johnson, Roy Williams, Jordan Gross, Eric Steinbach, DeAngelo Hall, Casey Hampton, Albert Haynesworth and LJ Smith.

That is a good amount of talent. Too bad I won't be able to keep most of them though. The previous owner didn't leave behind any good players that have a cheap contract. Hell there is only one draft pick from last years team worth anything.

All the good players I have are making 4+ million. He sure didn't find many good deals though like I see on some other teams. He got some good players but paid a ton for all of them.

I would just like to join a league where I can draft my team from scratch and build it from the ground up the way I envision it

i look at it similar to what happens when a real owner takes over a team in the NFL.that's the challenge of this.i wouldn't mind joining one from scratch either but i'll see if i can rebuild this team to a championship first.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

check the message boards at www.dksports.com