Thread: New Schedule...again

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

New Schedule...again

Hi Guys,

sorry for all the delay. I have been very swamped. Between work and teaching I have been pulling 16 hour days and have had no time for much of anything let alone my family. I have had to push the schedule back a little more but this is not bad and will coincide with the Bills training camp and season.

Here is the updated schedule. I will be e-mailing everybody updated rosters on or about July 8. The teams that need to complete their rosters will have a draft starting on July 12. All rosters must be complete on July 14. I will then put everything into the game and we should be able to start on or about July 19.

Any questions?

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,505 Times in 2,675 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: New Schedule...again

yeah.... i need a few backups still.... to fill outt he roster... i am sorry i missed... but the buying the hosue has been a HUGE probelm after another....so if eb or someone could just fill int he rest maybe i'd appreciate the help... i might be able to do it myslef... but i'd like to cover my bases whuile i still can..... let me know

Thanks
    Thanked 1,155 Times in 770 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I still have one roster spot I need to fill.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Eb,

I have to raise the question of your availability to run the league. Desire is not always the only prerequisite. I don't know how much time it takes, bein' new and all, but I did want to raise the issue. I am thinkin it's time for some others that know what their doing to step up, if that's possible.

Everyone here is interested in makin this happen, we just need to figure out how as the community we are.