Thread: easy bet/money for realists

Thanks
    Thanked 1,340 Times in 853 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

easy bet/money for realists

ive been looking all over the net on bill over and under win totals.

the concensus number seems to be 7

so O/U 7

this being said should every realist on the site put some good coin on the under it should be free money for the realists.

the vegas line makers always have a very solid arbitrary number on these things.

SO EVERY REALIST GO MAKE YOUR FREE MONEY on THIS BET

Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 512 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: easy bet/money for realists

Quote Originally Posted by djjimkelly

so O/U 7

this being said should every realist on the site put some good coin on the under it should be free money for the realists.

the vegas line makers always have a very solid arbitrary number on these things.

If I were a realist or a Homer I wouldn't feel confident enough to put much money on this either way. This team is a total unknown at this point.

Thanks
    Thanked 26,397 Times in 13,784 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

so O/U 7

why would I give myself a reason to root AGAINST the Bills? I want them to WIN, but I don't think they can.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by THATHURMANATOR
    If I were a realist or a Homer I wouldn't feel confident enough to put much money on this either way. This team is a total unknown at this point.
    i agree thurm but we all know the posters who keep claiming we are a 3-4 win team if any is that confident we are that bad they should make their free cash.

becuz if they can keep posting and calling the rest of us homers for thinking we will be even decent they should clip the free money

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

i agree thurm but we all know the posters who keep claiming we are a 3-4 win team if any is that confident we are that bad they should make their free cash.

becuz if they can keep posting and calling the rest of us homers for thinking we will be even decent they should clip the free money
    if you think this team will be decent, you obviously don't understand football. Yes, there's always a chance that they'll do well, but on paper this team looks like garbage.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37
    why would I give myself a reason to root AGAINST the Bills? I want them to WIN, but I don't think they can.

see op this post isnt for the guys who love bills and will still root for them this is for the negative nancies who truly think everything we do is crap.

that being said vegas arent dummies and they dont give away free money expect bills to be a 6-9 win team. which will make is so much easier for us to root for our bills

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

if you think this team will be decent, you obviously don't understand football. Yes, there's always a chance that they'll do well, but on paper this team looks like garbage.

actually on paper i dont think we look to bad except the o line. our D is basically same as 2 or 3 years except the DT's. i think 2 or 3 of the 4 2nd wrs we have will pan out. and i do think losman will be improved. we won 5 games last year with a much tougher schedule then this year in spite of horrific coaching.

IM GONNA HIT A HOMER we are an 8-9 win team THIS YEAR

and op i understand football i wont toot my knowledge but ive played above HS level and i bet like a freaking weirdo for last 10-15 and rarely have had a down year.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I know Football.

How is 7 wins so outrageous?

Think about this. We won 5 games last year and were god awful. We stayed at the same level or upgraded at a couple positions. We added new more stable coaching. How is it crazy to think we could pick up a couple extra victories?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

actually on paper i dont think we look to bad except the o line. our D is basically same as 2 or 3 years except the DT's. i think 2 or 3 of the 4 2nd wrs we have will pan out. and i do think losman will be improved. we won 5 games last year with a much tougher schedule then this year in spite of horrific coaching.

And our Oline is improved if you ask me.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

thurm i agree o line is improved but i wont call it a strentgh thats for sure

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

thurm i agree o line is improved but i wont call it a strentgh thats for sure
    Definitly still a weakness but improved. We cut 3 slugs(williams, Anderson, Teugue), and added reyes, and Fowler/Preston. That is huge IMO.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

and op i understand football i wont toot my knowledge but ive played above HS level and i bet like a freaking weirdo for last 10-15 and rarely have had a down year.
    I think 8-9 is a bit of a stretch- I'm thinking more in the 5-7 range, but 8-9 isn't completely impossible.

The DT's still scare the **** out of me- actually the whole DL with the exception of Schobel.

The other thing is that the schedule does not work in our favor- we have to start with 3 division games, two of them on the road. The players are learning new systems and there will undoubtably be an adjustment period. If we go 1-2 or 0-3 over those first three games, the season's pretty much shot, at least as far as playoff hopes are concerned.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I think 8-9 is a bit of a stretch- I'm thinking more in the 5-7 range, but 8-9 isn't completely impossible.

The DT's still scare the **** out of me- actually the whole DL with the exception of Schobel.

The other thing is that the schedule does not work in our favor- we have to start with 3 division games, two of them on the road. The players are learning new systems and there will undoubtably be an adjustment period. If we go 1-2 or 0-3 over those first three games, the season's pretty much shot, at least as far as playoff hopes are concerned.
    You are coming around OP!!! If Mcargo doesn't contribute this season I will share your concern for the D line, and it could be an overall downfall. If Anderson is counted on more major PT we could have problems.