X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BuffaloBillsStampede
    • Aug 2005

I called NFL Radio

For anyone that cares they will be at Training Camp on August 1st. I asked how JP's progress was coming along and they said that they have heard that he is taking it much more serious than before, and is showing signs of maturity as well as leadership. The second thing I asked them was how they liked the direction we are heading and "good luck with that" was what I heard in response. Tim Ryan said that Dick Jauron is a great person, but seems to be too much of a players coach, and with players like McGahee on the team who are only interested in how they can get out of Buffalo and money he will have a hard time winning. Both Tim Ryan and Pat Kirwan feel that Kelly Holcomb will be the starter opening day this year . Tim Ryan did say that the Bills probably wont compete this year for the division, but maybe next year.
    SUPER MARIO PLEASE COME TO BUFFALO!!!!
  • Philagape
    WIN NOW
    • Jul 2002

Re: I called NFL Radio

Holcomb's the safe prediction for people who don't know what they're talking about.
    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• lordofgun
      in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Sirius NFL Radio is unbearable for the most part.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

Of course they're gonna compete!
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun
          Sirius NFL Radio is unbearable for the most part.
          Only because of Jerry "Uhhh-ummm-uhhhhh-you know-ummmm" Rice.

Comment

Working...
          X