• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

I've decided I am staying home week 2 this season

I live ~100 miles west of the Miami Dolphins stadium and go almost every year to the Bills game there. Last year the fans after the turn around were extremely nasty. The women there we're either falling down, kissing multiple guys in the same row or just passing out. This one girl got lost on her way back to her seat and we all just watched in amazement. It took her like 30 minutes to find her seat. Then a group of Miami trailer princesses came up to us after Miami came back and camped right in front of us and swore and yelled and slurred their words constantly. I would safely 85% of the people near us were incoherent at best.

Getting to that advice, don't market to trailer parks and you'll sell out your games. People don't want to see these animals running around and embarassing themselves, it's sickening. If someone is publically intoxicated on the street they normally take them to jail to dry out. In Miami they drop them off at the stadium with tickets to support the home team, they just must figure they can pick them up later on additional charges.

I think with those type of people around you'll never create a environment of success, nor have a positive influence on the community. Have a little self respect for yourselves folks, have some class. If you hammered, stay on your lanai (Porch) and enhoy the scenary from Shady acres.
    Last edited by Mitchy moo; 07-20-2006, 11:52 PM.
  • bledslow
    • May 2004

Re: I've decided I am staying home week 2 this season

You went to a dolphins game and you saw FANS there???
    usually that place is empty as all hell.it has one of the worst fan support base i ever seen. -Now when ppl are ACTUALLY there,they are kissing random guys?? Sounds
    like whoring is going on over there. -disgusting.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
      Roways rooking ahread!
      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by bledslow
      usually that place is empty as all hell.it has one of the worst fan support base i ever seen. -Now when ppl are ACTUALLY there,they are kissing random guys?? Sounds
      Wow, you have this pegged. Getting a seat is never a problem.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
        • Mar 2005

smack zone is where this is headed

Comment

• LtFinFan66
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by bledslow
          funny since our per game average was higher than yours the last 7 years; http://www.kenn.com/sports/football/nfl/index.html

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by LtFinFan66
            smack zone is where this is headed
            yeah, why is this in the main forum again???? It's humid outside, and self righteous /smug in this thread, lol.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Skooby
              I live ~100 miles west of the Miami Dolphins stadium and go almost every year to the Bills game there. Last year the fans after the turn around were extremely nasty. The women there we're either falling down, kissing multiple guys in the same row or just passing out. This one girl got lost on her way back to her seat and we all just watched in amazement. It took her like 30 minutes to find her seat. Then a group of Miami trailer princesses came up to us after Miami came back and camped right in front of us and swore and yelled and slurred their words constantly. I would safely 85% of the people near us were incoherent at best.

Getting to that advice, don't market to trailer parks and you'll sell out your games. People don't want to see these animals running around and embarassing themselves, it's sickening. If someone is publically intoxicated on the street they normally take them to jail to dry out. In Miami they drop them off at the stadium with tickets to support the home team, they just must figure they can pick them up later on additional charges.

I think with those type of people around you'll never create a environment of success, nor have a positive influence on the community. Have a little self respect for yourselves folks, have some class. If you hammered, stay on your lanai (Porch) and enhoy the scenary from Shady acres.
              the city of Miami thanks you I am sure

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                • May 2003

There are fans like you describe in every NFL stadium, including the hallowed grounds of the Ralph.
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                  Roways rooking ahread!
                  • Sep 2005

Originally posted by LtFinFan66
                  the city of Miami thanks you I am sure
                  The city of Miami cannot read this thread, it's in english.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Jul 2002

They can't handle the truth, scoob!!

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                      Roways rooking ahread!
                      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                      There are fans like you describe in every NFL stadium, including the hallowed grounds of the Ralph.
                      Oh I agree but I have been to many different places in my travels and I'll assure you for a football stadium, they take the cake.

Comment

• HAMMER
                        I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                        • Jul 2003

Give me a break Skooby, it happens in EVERY stadium in the NFL, including and especially Buffalo. Quit crying and man up, a few drunk broads scare you?

Comment

• footballhottie
                          • Feb 2005

wait..so you complaining that the girls were drunk, easy, and horny... I can see where you would be upset.

The OG attention whore. 18 Billszone years strong

Comment

• Static
                            The lap dances are always better when the stripper is crying.
                            • Jul 2005

Originally posted by footballhottie
                            wait..so you complaining that the girls were drunk, easy, and horny... I can see where you would be upset.

Nice one hottie.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                              • Jul 2002

When we went to the Miami game 2 seasons ago in Miami we took the stadium and the parking lot over. They had no idea what to think of our crew of over 100.

Comment

Working...
                              X