What is the over/under on someone calling for the Bills to sign Adam Meadows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ickybaluky
    • Jul 2003

What is the over/under on someone calling for the Bills to sign Adam Meadows?

Just wondering.

LINK
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: What is the over/under on someone calling for the Bills to sign Adam Meadows?

Dont need any more question marks on the line.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

Re: What is the over/under on someone calling for the Bills to sign Adam Meadows?

I don't see us moving Peters to LT, where he has no experience, in order to accommodate a 32 year old with bad shoulders who hasn't played in 2 years, at RT.

It would probably weaken us at both positions this year, and Meadows' age and physical problems make it a risky move if the longer term plan is to replace Gandy at LT with Peters. Meadows does not appear to be the RT of the future.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Ickybaluky
        • Jul 2003

Meadows has played OG in the past as well.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

While we need help at OG, too, I don't see us investing in a 32 year old, oft- injured player to replace or backup Villarrial, a 32 year old, oft-injured player. We have Reyes and Preston on the other side.

That having been said, we'll probably sign Meadows tomorrow.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Scumbag College
            • Oct 2002

If Donahoe was still here, he'd get a 8 year, 60 million dollar contract with the Bills.
            Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

• patmoran2006
              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by NE39
              Just wondering.

LINK
              he's gonna end up in NE or GB is my prediction.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• LifetimeBillsFan
                All-Pro Zoner
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                he's gonna end up in NE or GB is my prediction.
                Green Bay is looking at starting two rookies at the guard positions right now, which I'm sure is not something that B.Favre bargained for when he decided to come back again. So, I'm sure that, if that continues to be the case, he might very well put in a word with management about trying to secure Meadows' services. Whether Meadows, with bad shoulders, would want to play on a hard, cold field in Green Bay in December is another question entirely, though. But, GB is certainly one team that could definitely use him for a year or two.
                Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

• jamze132
                  • Jun 2003

No need for him to be in Orchard Park. However, Miami is beautiful this time of year!

Comment

• Night Train
                    Retired - On Several Levels
                    • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                    While we need help at OG, too, I don't see us investing in a 32 year old, oft- injured player to replace or backup Villarrial, a 32 year old, oft-injured player. We have Reyes and Preston on the other side.
                    Thank You.

OOOH. Look ! It's shiny ! I must have it !
                    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

Working...
                    X