Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Camp Tonight

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Camp Tonight

I have not looked at anything Football all off season just to clear my head from all the junk we have seen the last few years. With Marv coming back I have had great hopes! I will be going to camp tonight so I started looking at what I would see and I am a little suprised. I do not see any changes that would amount to much, we still have no QB ( I was a big JP fan at first but that was a bust) and we have nothing to fall back on. We once again have coaches that are new.

I am not looking to start anything but let me know what you think. Do you think they have gone with the idea that whatever they put on the field they will sell tickets anyway? Buffalo has always had the best fans and the team knows that. But we are going on about 7 years that they have not put a team on the field that is worth the fans that pay for them. If I hear the word rebuild one more year I am going to scream. And if we are goiung to rebuild why didn't we pick up a QB to start bring along??

Just wondering

Unreachable Douche
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,943 Times in 4,386 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Camp Tonight

Quote Originally Posted by doug45
    . I do not see any changes that would amount to much, we still have no QB ( I was a big JP fan at first but that was a bust) and we have nothing to fall back on.

I am not looking to start anything but let me know what you think.
    With words like JPs a bust you don't expect to start anything? Gosh Darn, JPs only had 8 games. How can you consider him a Bust? Were Manning, Favre, Elway, Kelly, Palmer not busts 8 games into their NFL career's?

Attack Homer's, Attack.

On a more serious note. I think the Bills should cancel practice today. With the record heat there is suppose to be, bad things can happen.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by TacklingDummy
    With words like JPs a bust you don't expect to start anything? Gosh Darn, JPs only had 8 games. How can you consider him a Bust? Were Manning, Favre, Elway, Kelly, Palmer not busts 8 games into their NFL career's?

Attack Homer's, Attack.

On a more serious note. I think the Bills should cancel practice today. With the record heat there is suppose to be, bad things can happen.
    Practice isn't until 7pm. The air should be a bit cooler by then.

But tomorrow will be a problem. They have an afternoon practice from 1:00-3:15pm and even I'm considering skipping it. It's supposed to be 98 degrees out.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,923 Times in 3,551 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Get out there and play. It's going to be hot in New England and Miami a few weeks.

Registered User BuffaloBillsStampede's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

So practice isn't cancelled correct?
    SUPER MARIO PLEASE COME TO BUFFALO!!!!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by TacklingDummy
    Gosh Darn, JPs only had 8 games. How can you consider him a Bust?

That is part of the problem he has only been able to play 8 games, and in watching him he has not improved but has played a little worse each time. He could be a OK back up but we need a starter. And like I said if we are rebuilding we should have gotten a 1st round QB this year and strated him on his way up. I hate to think we go through another season before we do that.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

That is part of the problem he has only been able to play 8 games, and in watching him he has not improved but has played a little worse each time. He could be a OK back up but we need a starter. And like I said if we are rebuilding we should have gotten a 1st round QB this year and strated him on his way up. I hate to think we go through another season before we do that.
    he didn't improve?!?! WTF! Are you nuts? Did you see him against KC? Miami? San Diego even. He did get better thru the year even when he didn't get much of a chance because of Mularkey.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey82
    Practice isn't until 7pm. The air should be a bit cooler by then.

Hi Mikey how are you doing this season?

Will you be there tonight?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Hi Mikey how are you doing this season?

Will you be there tonight?
    I'm okay, and you? Have you been reading my training camp reports? All 3 are stickied above.

And to think I used to get along with you. Your post on JP makes me want to beat your ass when I see you tonight. Yeah, I'll be there.

and I was

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I'm okay, and you? Have you been reading my training camp reports? All 3 are stickied above.

And to think I used to get along with you. Your post on JP makes me want to beat your ass when I see you tonight. Yeah, I'll be there.

and I was

I guess we all see thing a little different light. I think everyone will agree however we have NO back up for JP if he goes down again?

Hope to see you tonight.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,485 Times in 7,099 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBillsStampede
    Nope. Club Marv will start as scheduled. Drinks are served at 7 pm. Open bar til' 1 am.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I guess we all see thing a little different light. I think everyone will agree however we have NO back up for JP if he goes down again?

Hope to see you tonight.
    thats true. Holcomb sucks and should be cut!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by justasportsfan
    Nope. Club Marv will start as scheduled. Drinks are served at 7 pm. Open bar til' 1 am.
    This is even easier than Club Marv.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

This is even easier than Club Marv.
    Club Dick then. At least everyone should have one.

Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres. Jan Reimers's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,626 Times in 705 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Definitely not.

I don't think they would ever cancel premium ticket holder night for anything less than a tornado, or a tsunami coming off Lake Ontario.

I know if I had made the trek, only to find out it was canceled, I'd be a very unhappy Homer.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres. Jan Reimers's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,626 Times in 705 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I have not looked at anything Football all off season just to clear my head from all the junk we have seen the last few years. With Marv coming back I have had great hopes! I will be going to camp tonight so I started looking at what I would see and I am a little suprised. I do not see any changes that would amount to much, we still have no QB ( I was a big JP fan at first but that was a bust) and we have nothing to fall back on. We once again have coaches that are new.

I am not looking to start anything but let me know what you think. Do you think they have gone with the idea that whatever they put on the field they will sell tickets anyway? Buffalo has always had the best fans and the team knows that. But we are going on about 7 years that they have not put a team on the field that is worth the fans that pay for them. If I hear the word rebuild one more year I am going to scream. And if we are goiung to rebuild why didn't we pick up a QB to start bring along??

Just wondering
    I think you are selling Marv and Jauron WAY SHORT in their attempt to extricate the Bills from the mess that Donahoe created over the last 5 years.

The jury is still out on Losman - no young QB can be declared a bust after 8 starts - and we have added a ton of defensive players to build back a D that last year was one of the worst in the league. We have added new, young, motivated players at other positions as well, and gotten rid of some bad attitude, dead weight guys in the process.

Give the new regime a little time and a little patience. It will take more than one offseason to dig out from under 5 years of manure.

Unreachable Douche
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

And like I said if we are rebuilding we should have gotten a 1st round QB this year and strated him on his way up. .
    No way. Im glad we didn't draft any QB this year. Marv is putting pieces of the puzzle together with this years draft. If the Bills do indeed stink this year, we can add another piece next year with Brady Quinn. There would of been no shot at Quinn next year if the Bills drafted Cutler or Leinart this year.

Unreachable Douche
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

he didn't improve?!?! WTF! Are you nuts? Did you see him against KC? Miami? San Diego even. He did get better thru the year even when he didn't get much of a chance because of Mularkey.
    JP did get better after the first benching. He played a good 1st Qtr. against Miami, had 2 nice passes against KC, the rest of the time he just simple put, sucked.

Registered User BuffaloBillsStampede's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Is there anything special they do for the premiuim seat holder day at camp?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Is there anything special they do for the premiuim seat holder day at camp?
    Not really, last year they worked out on the main field so people could sit in the stands.