• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

Thanks guys.

I'm really upset. I have people PMing me stuff telling me about how I am going to get screwed over on this team because there are alliances against me. I don't even know what an alliance is. Talk about oppression. I thought at least my own team would help me figure this out but I guess not. Thanks a lot guys. I feel like I am in kindergarden again. You don't know what that was like. I'm going to get revenge on every single one of you that screws me over mark my word on that. When you least expect it is the exact time you should start to get worried so if you are going to screw me over you better make damn sure to cover your tracks well.
  • Jaded 7
    Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
    • Jul 2002

What are you talking about? Who the hell is PMing you? Damn, we have no chance if our team is falling apart before the game even starts!

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
    Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
    The only answer I found for all this hurt
    Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• Patrick76777
      • Jul 2002

Yeah....I think we need to focus here. Let's just concentrate on winning the challenge before we worry about who we're going to vote off. If I have it my way, we won't have to vote any of us off until we're the final 10.
      Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Shiny Chicken
        Shinier than your mom
        • Jul 2002

well I know the 4 of us and socal are together, at least, right?

Comment

• SoCalBillsFan
          Expert on Experts
          • Jul 2002

I would love to see all 10 of us at "merge." That would be great. Let's do it.

Comment

• SoCalBillsFan
            Expert on Experts
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Shiny Chicken
            well I know the 4 of us and socal are together, at least, right?

Comment

• Patrick76777
              • Jul 2002

I'm not making any alliances until we're in position to merge. Then it’s us vs. them. It’s way too early. Let's play this right.
              Resign our own guys!

Comment

• lordofgun
                in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

That's it, give away your alliance strategy...

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• SoCalBillsFan
                  Expert on Experts
                  • Jul 2002

Pat, he meant the 5 of us were together in terms of getting all 10 of us to the merge.

Comment

• SoCalBillsFan
                    Expert on Experts
                    • Jul 2002

Gotta go guys, be back later!

Comment

• Typ0
                      honey pie
                      • Jul 2002

I'm just saying I don't like anyone ganging up on the unsuspecting and this thing should be approached as a team. If anyone is going to be underminded and do things to take advantage of others on the team it will all come out in the end and I am going to hunt them down like the dogs that they are and exact revenge on them far above and beyond any benefits they gained from taking advantage of others. If none of this is going on then the team is not falling apart and you can just forget the whole thing. But if these things are going on then the team is well on it's way to falling apart it has nothing to do with what I am saying here. I told you guys I have no idea how this game works I've never watched Survivor on TV so I don't understand it.

Comment

• ticatfan
                        The Meathead of Muslims!
                        • Jul 2002

Typo,we are all in this together,but you still have to watch your back.THIS IS A GAME,I REPEAT THIS IS A GAME.Survivor is a cutthroat game.Thick skin is needed.If I get chuck off the island 1st,so be it.We will all still be friends,no hard feelings people.Now lets win.
                        Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
                        Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

• Shiny Chicken
                          Shinier than your mom
                          • Jul 2002

I think typo is right though... at least in the early stages, we should approach this as a team... it's better for all of us.

Comment

• lordofgun
                            in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Typ0
                            I'm just saying I don't like anyone ganging up on the unsuspecting and this thing should be approached as a team. If anyone is going to be underminded and do things to take advantage of others on the team it will all come out in the end and I am going to hunt them down like the dogs that they are and exact revenge on them far above and beyond any benefits they gained from taking advantage of others. If none of this is going on then the team is not falling apart and you can just forget the whole thing. But if these things are going on then the team is well on it's way to falling apart it has nothing to do with what I am saying here. I told you guys I have no idea how this game works I've never watched Survivor on TV so I don't understand it.
                            tonight 8pm CBS...watch it.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Typ0
                              honey pie
                              • Jul 2002

Ticat I know it's a game and I never hold a grudge...I just exact some appropriate revenge and then I feel better. I'm not going to stand by and let someone benefit by taking advantage of me though. I don't do that irl and I won't do it here.

Don't worry LOG I'll be watching it but I'm still going to be clueless I expect. The show has been on forever now there is no way I can pick up on everything in an hour.

Comment

Working...
                              X