Thread: Lets kick some ass

You mess up my night, and I'll mess up your day PA Season Ticket Holder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Lets kick some ass

I'm ready to kick some ass. I'm willing to do my part in whatever it takes for us to come out on top.

And we all have to agree that no matter what happens, we will not take it personal. This is a GAME, and all of us will have some type of thoughts involving conspiracies with other members.

Whatever happens to me I can deal with. I'm sure the rest of us should be able to handle it too.

I brought this up because it seems like there are already a number of us bringing others out. We won't have to worry about aliances if we act this way. We'll lose all the challenges and be voted off anyway. Lets work together and kick the ***** out of the *****es.

BUFFALO BILLS AND MLB POOLS

http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/nfl/pool.php?action=home

Shinier than your mom Shiny Chicken's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I agree!!!

All I"m trying to say is that our best method of survival is if we really just only ally ourselves with our own team, at least early on...

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    PA, I agree. But if you have full knowlege of how this is supposed to go, can you please post in the thread I just started, so those of us who aren't sure can follow along better?

Thanks in advice.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,786 Times in 1,200 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    well if people have already gotten together and figured out how they are going to vote I am going to fight back.