Thread: It seem a bit odd that this little QB comes out of nowhere & wins the SB 3 times?

Roways rooking ahread! Mitchy moo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

It seem a bit odd that this little QB comes out of nowhere & wins the SB 3 times?

Using OPIV theory of all things have percentage chances of happening and if they are not likey to happen they won't, where the heck did Tom Brady come from? He is not built like a brick ****house, nor a grecian god but he takes shot like no tomorrow and never really seems to get hurt. Great arm strength, endurance and always trying to hide and be modest. Why would he hide, what does he have to hide?

If I were cheating and I we're him, I would try to stay as low as possible to not drag extra attention to myself. He claims to be a bad boy, well he maybe letting on more than we think.

Personally, I think he used steriods his whole career and never went over board, just enough to stay lean and below the radar. Unfortunately for him, the radar doesn't have stealth.

P.S. I hope they blow this story up to all kinds of heights and he gets suspended. It would be one of the happiest times in Bills history. Cheating A-hole loses everything. Bruschi probably rubs cream on him everynight.

Registered Fish
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: It seem a bit odd that this little QB comes out of nowhere & wins the SB 3 times?

Quote Originally Posted by Skooby
    Using OPIV theory of all things have percentage chances of happening and if they are not likey to happen they won't, where the heck did Tom Brady come from? He is not built like a brick ****house, nor a grecian god but he takes shot like no tomorrow and never really seems to get hurt. Great arm strength, endurance and always trying to hide and be modest. Why would he hide, what does he have to hide?

If I were cheating and I we're him, I would try to stay as low as possible to not drag extra attention to myself. He claims to be a bad boy, well he maybe letting on more than we think.

Personally, I think he used steriods his whole career and never went over board, just enough to stay lean and below the radar. Unfortunately for him, the radar doesn't have stealth.

P.S. I hope they blow this story up to all kinds of heights and he gets suspended. It would be one of the happiest times in Bills history. Cheating A-hole loses everything. Bruschi probably rubs cream on him everynight.
    Riiiiight.....

Roways rooking ahread! Mitchy moo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: It seem a bit odd that this little QB comes out of nowhere & wins the SB 3 times?

I think it's odd.

Unreachable Douche
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,943 Times in 4,386 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I'll take a QB with average arm strength thats accurate over a QB with above average arm strength that can't hit the broad side of a barn.

Lecter's Little Bitch
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,702 Times in 1,367 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Unfortunately if they blow this steroids thing up in the NFL, I wouldn't be surprised a few members of the Bills are also included.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,463 Times in 902 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I heard a story from a guy who is a bi Pats fan. He told me that when he was a rookie, Brady sent a letter or email to his high school coach and averred that he thought he could be a starter and beat out Bledsoe.

His logic was extremely simple.
    Attention to detail.
    He didn't think Bledsoe had it, and he thought he did.
    Makes sense to me.

I've always thought Bledsoe was pretty decent, but relied too much on raw arm strength.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by gameboy
    I've always thought Bledsoe was pretty decent
    That... is why you fail.

I'm right, Miyagi is wrong. HAMMER's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Skooby, stop wishing bad things on people, first Ralph now Brady. Kharma's gonna get you boy.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

in a conspiracy sense i'd agree, but he wasnt even that big of a qb star at michigan....... drew henson was better than him. sometimes its right place, right time....

if it is proven about steroids, well, so be it, im sure a few members of EVERY team would be implicated

j-e-t-s
    jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Let's end the Brady bashing and move on, the guy is a class act and three time SB winner. He will go down as one of the greatest to play the position. People just can't stand to see someone do well, they have to tear them down. I will put my car's pink slip up that there is nothing to this, Brady is too smart.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2552932

Registered User chernobylwraiths's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,070 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by gameboy
    I heard a story from a guy who is a bi Pats fan.
    Is there any other kind?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,431 Times in 2,008 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Is Brady's arm really that strong? I've always thought it was relatively weak compared to most qb's. He's also not that big and probably one of the slowest qb's, so I'd be pretty surprised if he was on steroids. Plus, I don't think steroids help prevent injuries. If anything they increase your chances of getting hurt because they can cause problems with your tendons and ligaments.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Brady's a dink and dunk type of QB.
    i don't think he's a doper.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,495 Times in 1,488 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Skooby, this is by the far the dumbest thing you ever posted. Brady is smart, not jacked. Get real.
    Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water! THE END OF ALL DAYS's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,174 Times in 546 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

skoob..... well....

oh nevermind.... this is a stupid thread and you really need to get a hobby.
    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

not saying im a brady fan, but i don't think its logical to think he's a doper, does balco have a roid that makes you more intelligent and helps make sound decisions with a football. I don't see brady with a strong arm, or running fast. Brady's strengths can't be bought from balco

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by CuseJetsFan83
    in a conspiracy sense i'd agree, but he wasnt even that big of a qb star at michigan....... drew henson was better than him. sometimes its right place, right time....

if it is proven about steroids, well, so be it, im sure a few members of EVERY team would be implicated

Henson was not better,brady was always in at the end of games against the better teams and not just racking up stats vs weak teams like henson did.. Bradys HUGE bowl game was better then henson could ever dream of playing.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by shelby
    Brady's a dink and dunk type of QB.
    i don't think he's a doper.

Way to do your homework sunshine-Brady led the league last year in pass completions of 20+ yards or more with 60(technically 59 but he barely played the last game vs miami last year),and in 2004 he had over 50 completions of 20+ yards or more.

And he definately has one of the stronger arms in the league---this guy throws constant hard darts of 20-30 yards in terrible freezing weather--as was demonstrated in the buffalo game last year up in buffalo in those poor freezing conditions.

Just because my name is dicknoze,it doesn't mean I have balls in my mouth Dicknoze69's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I posted this in another thread...but the giant knock on Brady when they won the first Super Bowl was that he had absolutely no arm strength. He was very Holcomb like back then. However, his arm strength has dramatically improved through weight training and hard work.

You could argue that steroids could play a part in that arm strength training.

God give me style and give me grace
    God put a smile upon my face

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by bledslow
    Way to do your homework sunshine-Brady led the league last year in pass completions of 20+ yards or more with 60(technically 59 but he barely played the last game vs miami last year),and in 2004 he had over 50 completions of 20+ yards or more.

And he definately has one of the stronger arms in the league---this guy throws constant hard darts of 20-30 yards in terrible freezing weather--as was demonstrated in the buffalo game last year up in buffalo in those poor freezing conditions.
    Yep.