X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • L.A. Playa
    • Aug 2003

Life & Times pf Maurice Clarett gets a little weirder

According to ESPN, Maurice Clarett has ties to an alleged member of an Israeli crime organization, and might have been in possession of firearms last week to protect himself against mob activity.
    An Israeli crime organization called The Jerusalem Group reportedly became Clarett's sponsor and adviser in late 2004. They gave him cash, a BMW, bodyguards, drivers and beachfront lodging in Malibu, while agreeing to receive 60 percent of Clarett's rookie contract. After the Broncos released him, he was cut off and has received death threats since. A recent cryptic postcard is now being investigated by law enforcement.
  • LtFinFan66
    • Mar 2005

Re: Life & Times pf Maurice Clarett gets a little weirder

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by L.A. Playa
      According to ESPN, Maurice Clarett has ties to an alleged member of an Israeli crime organization, and might have been in possession of firearms last week to protect himself against mob activity.
      An Israeli crime organization called The Jerusalem Group reportedly became Clarett's sponsor and adviser in late 2004. They gave him cash, a BMW, bodyguards, drivers and beachfront lodging in Malibu, while agreeing to receive 60 percent of Clarett's rookie contract. After the Broncos released him, he was cut off and has received death threats since. A recent cryptic postcard is now being investigated by law enforcement.
      Hmmmm, I'm wondering if they're from Compton?

Comment

• ICE74129
        Legendary Zoner
        • Feb 2005

Further proof the kids a moron for getting involved in that crap.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
          • Jul 2002

I bet that is the real reason Israel invaded Lebanon, they thought Hezbollah was hiding Clarett!
          You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Mitchy moo
            Roways rooking ahread!
            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by !Papacrunk!
            Hmmmm, I'm wondering if they're from Compton?
            Straight outta.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
              • Aug 2003

you know Compton is predominately Hispanic these days and gang activity in Southern California has decreased extremely since movies such as "Boyz N The Hood" and the rap group NWA was on the scene. I thought I would take this time to educate some posters on the current state of affairs here in the hood.

Comment

Working...
              X