Thread: Leftwich says leg is fine

You mess up my night, and I'll mess up your day PA Season Ticket Holder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Leftwich says leg is fine

INDIANAPOLIS (Feb. 22, 2003) -- Everywhere Byron Leftwich shows up this week, he keeps getting the same question: What's wrong with his left leg?

Leftwich's answer for NFL teams -- nothing.

But before anyone takes Leftwich's word and makes him a high draft pick in April, the doctors want to make sure the leg he has hurt each of the last two seasons really is healthy.

"I got chicken pox twice, too," the former Marshall quarterback said. "It's something you have to go through. You hurt two fingers, even though they're different fingers, and they say you've got finger problems."

This is no joking matter for Leftwich, whose most important examination at this week's NFL Combine clearly will be in the medical rooms, not on the field.

If Leftwich is correct, and nothing's wrong, he will be in line to be a top pick in April's NFL Draft .

LINK

BUFFALO BILLS AND MLB POOLS

http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/nfl/pool.php?action=home

Visually stunning but camera-shy. Cntrygal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,604 Times in 4,540 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    I shortened up the article for ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

You mess up my night, and I'll mess up your day PA Season Ticket Holder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep