Thread: Week 2 Peanut Gallery

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Week 2 Peanut Gallery

Could one of the Mods please sticky all the stat, standing and results threads ?? THANK YOU !!!!

Playas crush the Jags again guess Jersey has fallen hard from their title, Nate Clements has a big day in revenge

short bus extraordinaire SABURZFAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Week 2 Peanut Gallery

time of possession killed me.
    Quote Originally Posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

i don't recall hiring martz either.34 of my 39 plays were passing? no wonder my defense was toast.

Registered User Forward_Lateral's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,105 Times in 4,292 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Philly rolls again. Bulger had threw for over 400 yards. The D held the Rejects to 9 points. Another big win for Philly.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,155 Times in 770 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

The Pimps pull out their first win of the season. The defense kept them out of the EZ enough for us to have a chance this week.

The running game has been very surprising for Pennsylvania in the first two weeks. Lewis has left the game injured after a couple carries both games but Chester Taylor has been lighting it up.

McNabb has been awesome(Thanks Mikey) and the offense has been steady. McNabb will go down sometime soon though cause he only played 9 games last year.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,876 Times in 912 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I lost by one point because of a KO return run back with 1:30 left in the game. Un-freaking-real.
    "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I still can't believe that my team is doing this badly. Many of my players have improved in terms of the rankings, so while I didn't expect my team to dominate, I also didn't expect them to be getting crushed, either. Something's not quite right.

Without me it's just Awe so The King's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,748 Times in 1,830 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Im in the same boat Rich. Except now I am losing by closer margins.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I'm not even losing by closer margins. My run defense, which I thought I improved by getting Ted Washington, still stinks. My starting QB, who is coming off a very solid (though injury-laden) season, is still the worst starter in the league. My running game is worse than last year (????). My secondary is the real puzzler. Even though I probably have the best starting safeties in the BZFL in Bob Sanders (10) and Sean Taylor (9), and feature a nice young pair of corners in Dunta Robinson (7) and Nathan Vasher (9), they are still allowing opposing QBs to have 100-plus QB ratings against them. I just don't get it.

Offical Billszone Starting QB ryjam282's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

How about those Super Deuces.....Finally, a big victory. A few changes in the defensive scheme and it results in 9 sacks and only giving up 17 rush yards and 98 total yards the whole game......VERY PUMPED...Now, the question is, how do I continue this trend???

Ryan Withey
    Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by R. Rich
    I'm not even losing by closer margins. My run defense, which I thought I improved by getting Ted Washington, still stinks. My starting QB, who is coming off a very solid (though injury-laden) season, is still the worst starter in the league. My running game is worse than last year (????). My secondary is the real puzzler. Even though I probably have the best starting safeties in the BZFL in Bob Sanders (10) and Sean Taylor (9), and feature a nice young pair of corners in Dunta Robinson (7) and Nathan Vasher (9), they are still allowing opposing QBs to have 100-plus QB ratings against them. I just don't get it.
    I am kind of perplexed as well - not complaining, but perplexed. I am starting J. McNown who is lighting it up, I have two DT rated a 5 and have a solid run defense, my starting secondary is 6-5-5-6 and yet my defense is playing very well. I am trying to get my team to run but it keeps passing. This last game wasn't so bad. I was not expecting to do this well. Granted I played two of the weaker teams, I still was not expecting to win. My expectations are not too high for this weeks game against Philidelphia.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Injuries are killing me I have lost 6 + starters in 2 weeks how can you WIN...................
    GO Gators!!!!!!
    GO GATORS!!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by tampabay25690
    Injuries are killing me I have lost 6 + starters in 2 weeks how can you WIN...................

i know what you mean.i had 3 injuries of 10,9.and 8 weeks in the first week.i dumped 2 of them and took a cap hit.they're gone for more than half of the season and i saved about $3 million.i can use that money to stay competitive.