• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

Current Game requirements

I'm putting this thread here so we have a place to post/discuss the current game requirements. I think there is a need for this because we have people who did not meet the first requirement of the game to donate the zonebucks. Please keep this post updated with what is currently required of everyone on the team.
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

Right now we've got to make sure everyone gets their zonebucks donated by Monday at 7pm eastern time.

Comment

• clumping platelets

I "transferred" my 10,771 ZB's to LOG

Let's see.......my going rate of interest is 10%.....that means I should get back almost 13,000

Comment

• ticatfan
        The Meathead of Muslims!
        • Jul 2002

Mine are done .
        Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
        Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

• Jaded 7
          Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
          • Jul 2002

Who does that leave? Patrick and MyBills?

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
          Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
          The only answer I found for all this hurt
          Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• Patrick76777
            • Jul 2002

Isn't it over? Log said they have to vote.. If not, I'll send mine right away.
            Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Typ0
              honey pie
              • Jul 2002

I suggest you send them right away Patrick. You already missed a deadline because you delayed sending the zonebucks please don't risk that it happens again.

Comment

• Patrick76777
                • Jul 2002

I missed that....but I just read his post.. they're sent. we're good. I thought it was all over.
                Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Typ0
                  honey pie
                  • Jul 2002

Nice job man!!!!

Comment

• mybills
                    81 st zoner
                    • Jul 2002

I think MissB is the only one left to donate.
                    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• mybills
                      81 st zoner
                      • Jul 2002

Does it make sense that the next challenge will be posted shortly after 7pm tonight? I'm figuring that for now, but if all donations and votes are received before 7pm, than there is no way of knowing when the next one will be. There should be a time gap to enter your answers, especially since I wasn't even on-line last night for the surprise Midnight crap.
                      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• lordofgun
                        in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

enter what answers?

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• mybills
                          81 st zoner
                          • Jul 2002

I read some where, that we'd have to look up answers on the internet or something. Not true? If not, are you going to put up (every) challenge at Midnight, so I can't get my beauty sleep?

Comment

• lordofgun
                            in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                            • Jul 2002

Every challenge will begin as soon as possible. There is no schedule. Therefore, as soon as I receive everyone's votes, the next challenge will usually start. Most of the time, those challenges will take 12-24 hours to complete, at which time we'll have a vote and following the vote we start the next one.

If we waited in between, this thing would last a couple of months.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• ticatfan
                              The Meathead of Muslims!
                              • Jul 2002

I am only on from 8 am till 530 pm,if that makes a difference.:)
                              Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
                              Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

Working...
                              X