• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

Important!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read Before You Vote

For everyone not in an alliance with Jaded:

It is imperative you vote for her removal from the island. She is an incessant busy body and working very hard to divide the lines on our team. She has formed alliances (she intends to screw them over too) and she is heavily involved with influencing the way people vote. I emplore you, if you are reading this because you are not on a Jaded alliance you absolutely must vote for her removal for your own survival purposes.

For everyone in an alliance with Jaded:

Feeling all secure? You could be her next victim. Are you not part of her sub-alliance? If not you are being used for your vote and it is already determined you will be thrown to the dogs when the time is convenient. Do not make this mistake. Do not allow her to manipuate the voting by turning you into a voting slave. VOTE OFF JADED NOW!!!!!!!!!!

For everyone in close cahoots with Jaded,

so you think you are guaranteed at being one of the final contestants? Screw you! I am going to be the biggest thorn in your side you can possibly imagine. I know what you are up too. You will pay like the dirty low-down scumbag you are.

Jaded:

While it was a stroke of luck you are screwed. I have a spy in your ranks and I know exactly what you are up too.
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• PA Season Ticket Holder
      You mess up my night, and I'll mess up your day
      • Jul 2002

Look what you've done now, LOG

BUFFALO BILLS AND MLB POOLS

http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/nfl/pool.php?action=home

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

I would think that if Jaded's been forming any alliances, it would be with the only other female on the team. But, she has not even hinted about it.

I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Typ0
          honey pie
          • Jul 2002

You don't run around sucking up to her all the time either. I'm sure she went for the people she knew she could manipulate most.

Comment

• lordofgun
            in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

That explains why she wanted an alliance with me. And I'm not even playing!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Jaded 7
              Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
              • Jul 2002

Damn, Typ0, where the hell did this come from? It's nice to see someone on my team has such a strong dislike for me. I don't have a clue as to what you are talking about, but I think I've been a good team player. You've just made my vote a lot easier. Thanks, I know who I'm voting off now.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
              Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
              The only answer I found for all this hurt
              Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• Typ0
                honey pie
                • Jul 2002

Don't play stupid Jaded you know exactly what you are up too. You are a lying conniving back stabbing ***** who has done nothing but try and manipulate a group of people to vote the way you want them to vote. Go ahead and vote for me I don't care if I did I never would have put up this post. To me it's much more important for the team to get rid of you than it is for my own survival. I also know the only way anyone on this team outside a few of your closest confidents can survive is by getting rid of you. Play dumb if you want and attack me all you want but you know exactly the crap you have been trying to pull I am not the liar who is screwing up the team here you are.

Comment

• Typ0
                  honey pie
                  • Jul 2002

Don't take this to a like/dislike on a personal level either Jaded. I do not dislike you like you suggest I do. I just don't approve of your activities and I especially don't like the way you put up a big front out here in public and then work to manipulate people behind the scenes. Why do you think people in your alliance would even trust you? You obviously are a back stabbing ***** to the rest of the team they are not stupid and they know they are next. How many people do you have on your side Jaded? Are you sure?

Comment

• lordofgun
                    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

this is all just apart of the game, right?

Comment

• Typ0
                      honey pie
                      • Jul 2002

I'm just playing the game to the best of my abilities. I'm not going to sit by and allow someone to determine my fate in this way. I may be doomed already but I am going to go out fighting.

Comment

• Jaded 7
                        Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
                        • Jul 2002

Geez, Typ0, you obviously have a lot of insecurities about me and this game. You can go ahead and spread your lies, but in the end you're going to be the one to suffer from them. Yes, I have a lot of friends on the board and on this team, but that doesn't mean anything. I think it's sad that you're already ripping apart the team. I know we have to vote someone off, but you're the only one starting posts about a team member. I don't think your actions are good for the team as a whole. How can we be a united front when you're ripping teammates apart already. Frankly, I don't trust you at all. And, if I'm the one voted off, who will be your next target? I'm here on the board and I've been playing the game for the TEAM! Frankly, I'm not impressed with you and what you're doing at all.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
                        Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
                        The only answer I found for all this hurt
                        Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• Shiny Chicken
                          Shinier than your mom
                          • Jul 2002

I think Typo's generally concerned that there's some sort of conspiracy... which I understand... there's been a lot of talk floating around... a lot of finger pointing. If you're really not in a voting alliance within the team... I think you and typo should work that out before votes are made, if it's not too late.

Comment

• Typ0
                            honey pie
                            • Jul 2002

Of course you aren't Jaded. Because I am threatening your ultimate voting power. And this isn't a result of any insecurities either it's the truth and you know it. You just are putting up this front because you know I am right and concerned others will figure out the truth. You are the one that is trying to rip this team apart not me. If it weren't for your underhanded tactics we wouldn't be going through this right now! Do you think I would just single someone else out if it weren't you? Well you are wrong. I am singling you out because you are doing all the things I am accusing you of.

Comment

• Typ0
                              honey pie
                              • Jul 2002

Patrick, She is in a voting alliance within the team and the only thing to work out is getting rid of her if you want to survive.

Comment

Working...
                              X