X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shiny Chicken
    Shinier than your mom
    • Jul 2002

I for one believe Typo believe's what he says is true. He is not doing this for his own gain.... I just want to point out I firmly believe that.

His intentions are good.

He does believe what he says.

Comment

• Jaded 7
      Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
      • Jul 2002

Well, you can believe what you want, Typ0. You obviously don't know how to play the game. First of all, in the beginning, you usually get rid of members who aren't helping the team. I have competed in both of the challenges. If you want to get rid of someone who is online and here, that's your business. I want to win as many challenges as possible. Do what you want. I'm not going to argue or defend myself to you. To rip a teammate apart the way you have done to me, shows me that you are NOT a team player at all. You have your own agenda going and it's obvioulsy not in the best interest of the Hotties.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
      Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
      The only answer I found for all this hurt
      Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• Patrick76777
        • Jul 2002

It's getting a little hardcore in here...........I hope everyone voted!
        Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Typ0
          honey pie
          • Jul 2002

Jaded: My point is you have already formed a group that is going to determine peoples fate in the end. I totally agree with you under normal circumstances we should vote for people are slacking and dragging the team down. Unfortunately this is a much bigger problem because you have half our team tied up in an alliance. So when it comes time for those individuals to cast a vote they are going to only consider the other five of us who are standing alone here. So in the end everyone who is not in your group is screwed and they are just wasting their time on this game. Even if the first few rounds play out as you say which would be normal, that is only a facade because you have already tried to sew up how things will progress further into the game. As I pieced this together, mostly by seeding some comments and seeing how people reacted, I became increasingly appalled that you would try and dictate the outcome of the game like this in the end and take half of our groups chances away. The bottom line, while you can be here and do the challenges and try and pump up the team, you are a destructive force to the team because you have tried to influence peoples opinions and attitudes about how they are going to vote WHEN THE CHIPS ARE REALLY ON THE LINE!

Comment

• lordofgun
            in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

Typ0...was someone in her alliance talking to you or something?

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• lordofgun
              in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

...or maybe you're just shootin' off yer mouth.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• ticatfan
                The Meathead of Muslims!
                • Jul 2002

Typo might be on to something here,the gay guy in the 1st show pi-sed everyone off early and won the damn thing.Hmmmmm But the question is ,,,,Is our little angel up to some thing?
                Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
                Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

• clumping platelets

I wanna walk around the island nekked!!!

Comment

• Typ0
                    honey pie
                    • Jul 2002

Nope, my original accusation about the alliances last weekend was based on suspicion and I didn't single anyone out at that time because I was not sure. Peoples activities since then has given me some clarity who was in this group and what their intentions are. Now, I have a good source...someone on her group has confirmed what I say is accurate. Additionally, Jaded is probably not even aware someone in her group is plotting with someone on the other team to be the last two on the island so she is going to get stabbed in the back in the long run as well.

Comment

• Jaded 7
                      • Jul 2002

I think you've been smoking that weed you brought as your luxury item, Typ0. Go on and bad mouth me. I don't care to associate with someone on my team who is playing the game the way you are.

Comment

• ticatfan
                        The Meathead of Muslims!
                        • Jul 2002

The 'gay reference is about the guy on tv not you typo.:)
                        Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
                        Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

• Shiny Chicken
                          Shinier than your mom
                          • Jul 2002

I'd like to see you say explicitly that you are not trying to control the voting.

Comment

• lordofgun
                            in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                            • Jul 2002

But I AM trying to control the voting.

Comment

• Shiny Chicken
                              Shinier than your mom
                              • Jul 2002

Comment

• Jaded 7
                                • Jul 2002

You can't control who people vote for, Chicken. People have their own minds and their own free will. I know who I voted for and I know my reasons. I think I was fair even though it sucked.

Comment

Working...
                                X